VERY Rainy Days

Just General Chatter about the Game

VERY Rainy Days

Postby Enigmia » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:47 pm

So, since last night's weather report said stuff about storms and possible flooding during the weekend, and we've had intermittent cats-and-dogs rain over here, maybe we should plan to meet somewhere other than at Wellman?
Enigmia

Re: VERY Rainy Days

Postby Delphinan » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:49 pm

And deny Prometheus the chance to go out in a steam-blast of glory?

Still, the Death Star is a possibility, and has a fairly covered central area while still maintaining downpour just outside. ;)
Delphinan
Site Admin

Postby Enigmia » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:00 am

Silo 4 is a thing as well, I believe. But this is mostly to make sure people realize that we may have to move game, since Prometheus getting wet probably equals super wet cat syndrome.
Enigmia

Postby Thaig » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:42 am

I would definitely think the death star is an option. Either way, prometheous as a wet cat, hmm intriguing
Thaig

Postby The Doctor » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:57 am

Death Star certainly works, as would Surge. We'll probably relocate to one of those places if it's raining tomorrow night. I will bring stuff for signs and all that.
The Doctor
Changeling

Postby Enigmia » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:01 pm

Stormy weather tonight it appears, signs and possible alternate venues may be in order. Or is it wet enough that people would rather just meet up next time?

#EDIT Around 8 same day
Nope, not even going to try. I got to a main street that runs north to south, and encountered heavy wind in addition to the heavy rain. This is about my limit of what I'll bike in without the proper rain gear (which i can't find currently), so hope you guys have fun if ya'll manage to get there.
Enigmia

Return to General Discussion