Brought to you by Friends of Swill

Here is the home of those in Bisbee
Everything in here is In character in Garden of Eden

Brought to you by Friends of Swill

Postby Alabastor Swill » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:03 pm

Swill appears on the televisor box, during the periodical cavalcades of informational advertisements that are run throughout your program broadcasts.

Fade in: Swill is standing beside his fire, pipe in hand with a hound dog looking up at him faithfully from a rug rendered out of the hide of some animal that you probably haven't been allowed to hunt for a couple decades. He is reading a book that is simply called "Bald Eagles."

Swill: "Good, very good." (Looks up at camera) "Oh! I didn't see you there. You know, friends, when I'm sitting here with my dog and an assortment of pastry-fied apples, I can't help but think about how great most of these states are. Now, I know there's been a lot of talk about Michelle Bachmann lately, and a lot of you think that herein lies our next government president. However, there's something that's not so pretty to talk about..."

(Cut to a picture of Bachmann, which slowly fades to an ugly black-and-white negative of itself as foreboding music plays)

Swill: "As can be clearly seen in this photograph, Michelle Bachmann is in fact a woman. And, as we all know, that's bad. Just ask this gentleman here, who is not a scientist and has never finished school."

(Cut to a man in overalls)

Overall Man: "Yeah."

Swill: "Is this man smarter than you? Vote Swill for government president."

Text: "DON'T VOTE FOR MICHELL BACH-WOMANN."
Swillco: Home of the deadliest placebo ever conceived.
Alabastor Swill

Re: Brought to you by Friends of Swill

Postby Sticky Fish » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:14 am

((Ah Swill... politics will never survive!))
Sticky Fish

Return to Garden of Eden