Lake Lavender, WTFBBQ

What the tourist guidebook for Bisbee, AZ doesn't say.

Lake Lavender, WTFBBQ

Postby Fetch » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:05 am

So previously I thought the surface the the lake, being a reflective surface, was the gate and that the hedge side took the form a a swirling whirlpool. It seems the gate is actually on the bottom of the lake and the whirlpool is the water draining out into the hedge. I'm willing to set aside the question of how the lake still has water but this still leaves a giant question of how we've been opening the gate without swimming.
Fetch
Ring Member

Re: Lake Lavender, WTFBBQ

Postby Milk Waffler » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:13 am

You havent been opening the lake without swimming? Since the other side of the gate is completely underwater. Its kinda hard to describe something that's at the bottom of something else, which happens to be a ginormous pit mine.
“Most people don’t realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer.”
Milk Waffler

Postby Fetch » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:17 am

Given that the fire changelings are largely unwilling to enter water and are hesitant to venture out when it so much as looks like rain... No, haven't been swimming. No indication has ever been made to me that the gateway can't be reached from dry land.
Fetch
Ring Member

Postby Flying Mouse » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:20 am

The surface of the lake is the gate, being as it's a reflective surface. The lake is not draining into the hedge when it opens. You can open it without swimming.
Flying Mouse

Return to Garden of Eden