praying in my castle: Paven ap thanking the Gods

The residents of Bisbee have a story to tell

praying in my castle: Paven ap thanking the Gods

Postby Paven Ap » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:08 pm

I seek the balance of nature, giver of live. She has protected my, loved me and cared for me. I shall do the same for her, I shall alway love you and care for you when others won't. I shall stand and be your voice if other turn a deaf ear to you. I shall unleash the power of witch you gave your son, apon the foes of nature that seek to destory you. I shal protect the new life that springs form the ashes of desturstion and help build a new and better world. I must keep the the world form sinking ever deeper into chaos. May my determination, my un-braking, unyielding, relentless spirit and my Iron will give me my inner strength. My all of these and the gifts of the elements that I have received may they carry me through the long days ahead.
Paven Ap

Re: praying in my castle: Paven ap thanking the Gods

Postby Paven Ap » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:10 pm

My your everleasting guidence help lead me through even the darkest of my days. You have tough me the strengths of the elements and how to use them as a living weapon. You have tough me how to flow as the water does, strike as lighting does, how to stand tall and resolute as the mountains. You have tough me how move as the wind. You have given me the fire within myself. That fire is the causes that can never be extinguished, as long as I fight for it. This is no different as what fuels the element of fire, for she spreads and fights to stay burring so that her cause of destruction might not ever end. I think you my creator, I thank you for Akasha and to remind my self that you are all around and within me, named these mighty halls Akasha in thanks for that of which has been given. Akasha can not fall nor ever be forgotten. she is forever internal, forever with in me.
Paven Ap

Return to Garden of Eden Literaries