Wandering the Streets

The most 'alive' place in America to retire.

Wandering the Streets

Postby Prometheus » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:19 pm

The great fire-stealer Prometheus wanders the streets of the city with a bunch of flowers, roots still visible in the water filled plastic bags keeping them alive. Each plant has a card tied to it that, when inspected, proves to be an add/business card for Human Habitats. He hands out flowers to likely looking people, talking up the produce and the benefits of aeroponics in general. He also makes a point of the fact that these flowers are still alive and make a perfect symbol of love, tender, beautiful, and able to flourish so long as it is cared for with nutrient solution in a spray bottle, available at Human Habitats.
Prometheus

Re: Wandering the Streets

Postby Amena Heart » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Prometheus is shortly accosted by a young stately woman patrolling the streets, having noticed the fireheart engaging in odd behavior. Possibly up to mischief, or some sort of thing that aught be looked into, at the least. The woman assumes a friendly tone and calls out as she gets close enough to see what's going on.

"What are you up to, there?"
Amena Heart

Postby Prometheus » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Prometheus extends a flower and a smile.

"Ahh, good knight, a flower for your beauty? Each flower lives still and can grow strong with gentle care that only you can give."
Prometheus

Postby Amena Heart » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:40 pm

A brisk shake of the head.

"Not today, good king." Looking closer to read the card, "And why have you suddenly developed an interest in giving away flowers?"
Amena Heart

Postby Milk Waffler » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:44 pm

((
Prometheus wrote:and able to flourish so long as it is cared for with nutrient solution in a spray bottle

Just so you know, this will give the plants severe chemical burns and probably kill it.))
“Most people don’t realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer.”
Milk Waffler

Postby Prometheus » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:58 pm

"Today I have devoted myself to aiding those of my domain. I set about the task of nurturing this small startup into a great bloom of life."

Changing tracks the fairest leans in with a conspiratorial air. For effect he speaks in a lowered voice, a dramatic stage whisper.

"What threats are about within this land? What dangers at it's boarder?"

((That really depends on what you put in the spray bottle. Water will be no more caustic in mist form than it is in the more traditional liquid.))
Prometheus

Postby Amena Heart » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:11 pm

The knight turns away from eyeing the flowers once the fairest leans in to talk.

"The same dangers as are always about. Viligance will keep danger at bay, however. If I have anything to say about it." Back to the topic at hand. The knight shall not be distracted.

"And...this is part of some charity, supporting the flower shop? Out of the goodness of your heart?"
Amena Heart

Postby Prometheus » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:18 pm

The fireheart retreats to a casual pose, arms away form sides and shoulders raised in a questioning gesture.

"My heart is always with my people to warm them in when't it's cold and shelter them when the sun doth beat upon their brow. That this noble gesture gives me mortal means to pay for lodging is but a wonderful side note, a kindness returned in kind."
Prometheus

Postby Amena Heart » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:50 am

There is an approving nod after a moment of pondering the fireheart's words.

"Good. That is...good, to see you helping the people." The knight extends a hand to take one of the offered flowers. "Then, I shall take one of these, to give to someone who might appreciate it."
Amena Heart

Postby Prometheus » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:14 am

A grin and wave as Prometheus slowly breaks away.

"Let us both spread kindness in this world, viva la flowers!"
Prometheus

Next

Return to Bisbee