Calling upon Swill

The most 'alive' place in America to retire.

Calling upon Swill

Postby Prometheus » Mon May 09, 2011 5:48 pm

The flashy fireheart makes his way to the properties of Alabaster Swill where he endeavors to meet with the elderly changeling.
Prometheus

Re: Calling upon Swill

Postby Alabastor Swill » Mon May 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Swill is on his front lawn with Worcestershire holding a parosel over him, dutifully verbally abusing somebody through the motions of tending his rhino-shaped shrubbery.

"Faster! Better! Put more love into it, blast you! If I have to point out one more leaf to you, you're right off to Australia!"
Swillco: Home of the deadliest placebo ever conceived.
Alabastor Swill

Postby Prometheus » Mon May 09, 2011 6:52 pm

"Excuse me!"

The fairest approaches holding a notebook under one arm. As he gets close he nods in greeting.

"I was hopping you'd be willing to talk to me about your bid for presidency of the colonies."
Prometheus

Postby Alabastor Swill » Mon May 09, 2011 6:58 pm

"Ah-ROOO? Worcestershire, it's that horrid little homoseggsshual woman. Run out the garden hose, and make sure it has that ingenious little shower attachment on it."

He wheels up to the gate without opening it, then asks, with an unnecessary volume:

"What do you WANT?"
Alabastor Swill

Postby Prometheus » Mon May 09, 2011 7:10 pm

Brushing at the flame from his hair "I'd rather avoid water if you don't mind. Are you serious about running for president?"
Prometheus

Postby Alabastor Swill » Mon May 09, 2011 7:13 pm

"What do you care? You don't strike me as the landed type, so the interests of the voting class should be a far distant priority beneath your swine herding, your stick-balling, and the general teeming that you masses do so well."
Alabastor Swill

Postby Prometheus » Mon May 09, 2011 7:17 pm

"Ahh but voting or no I'm the kind of man they love in Hollywood, Bollywood, and Broadway. I can help you get your message out to the landed voters."
Prometheus

Postby Alabastor Swill » Mon May 09, 2011 7:28 pm

"With the press, are we then? Well, then I suppose you'd be used to receiving a most cutting editorial reply! Ah-HA!"

He slams a fist into a concealed button, causing a pair of lasers to spring forth and fire at the elemental. Though it's an impressive display of engineering, it is quickly apparent that somebody sincerely overestimated the power of these devices. They deftly rake their tiny red dots harmlessly across Prometheus' form before disengaging, and then a pit slides open to your left and a large brush attempts unsuccessfully to sweep your remains into it.

"Hmm... you appear to be invulnerable to this newfangled laser weaponry. Well-played. Okay, you win this round. Ask your filthy little questions."
Alabastor Swill

Postby Prometheus » Mon May 09, 2011 8:04 pm

Dramatic sigh.

"Are you serious about playing this thru to the end, about keeping up your campaign until you win or lose?"
Prometheus

Postby Alabastor Swill » Mon May 09, 2011 8:07 pm

"For sooth! I am the wealthiest person around, and therefore the best. Somebody has to keep all of those fringing left-wing loose cannons like Donald Trump in line, and Alabastor T. Swill is the man for the job!"
Alabastor Swill

Next

Return to Bisbee