Needs of the Friendly

The most 'alive' place in America to retire.

Needs of the Friendly

Postby Adam Icarus » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:45 pm

Adam, the local high school's newest guidance counselor and new secret strange magical creature, continues his efforts in settling in with what he still believes are the friendly folk of Bisbee.

He stops by the theater every so often, hoping to catch Byron Black to pigeonhole some questions of the superior Spring mantle in town, but is open to seeing anyone in between his work at the school, occasional work with the lighting system, coaching the sweet voiced song of Arianna and looking over the town, realtor maps in hand.
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Re: Needs of the Friendly

Postby Enigmia » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:44 pm

Claire occasionally finds him and chats about things going on in the town, and the worlds beyond. Also about Prometheus, since she doesn't believe for a second that he's over everything.
Enigmia

Postby Adam Icarus » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:55 pm

"Well he does seem to be... tolerated, from what I hear. I've only met him as the sheriff, though. Should he be over something?" Adam asks curiously, glad to glean more gossip of the locals.

"By the way, I also wanted to ask you about the green porcupine. I got some weird looks asking others, so I probably heard you wrong."
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Enigmia » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:17 pm

"Yeah, the giant plant covered hedgehog-thing is (insert name I cannot remember and feel bad for not doing so here). He's alright, as long as you aren't messing with his gardens. He's also the size of a small house and usually just rolls around the paths, so I'm not surprised most people haven't met him yet."
She continues by outlining some of the things she thinks might be affecting Prometheus.
Enigmia

Postby Staff » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:16 pm

((Koal))
Staff

Postby Adam Icarus » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Adam listens to Claire's concerns, finding interest there, curiously tilting his head at the first causes.

"I see.. Well, with that, I can see he doesn't trust many anymore, at least not now. And that he lashes out, and hides, especially if he can't hasn't settled that account.

Well...if he wishes to talk to me, I could help, at least by being a stranger who can listen. If I can recognize him...."

He hmmms, tilting his hat over his eyes in thought, for a second before wondering,

"But first, it is obvious you have care for him. May I ask what he is to you, Claire?"
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Enigmia » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:38 pm

"He's a former employer mostly. But there's also the point that, with everything I've learned of him, I can tell he's actually trying to help. He just has the weirdest way of going about it that I've ever seen. Most of the trouble he gets into is his own fault, at least these days, but that doesn't mean he should be left to self-destruct by the wayside."
Enigmia

Postby Adam Icarus » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:52 am

"Indeed not. But..." as he draws his hat to reveal his bright eyes again, "an ex-employer? It sounds like more than that. Isn't he a friend, given how much you care? Or perhaps better, aren't you his friend then?"
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Enigmia » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:40 pm

Sigh "I'm his friend as well, and that's probably why I'm the only person who hasn't wanted to actually kill him since I got here."
Enigmia

Postby Adam Icarus » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:24 pm

A quick nod accentuating his avian mannerisms, Adam agrees, "A good thing, and I know what it is to have others want you dead, having a friend is even more reassuring than an ally. I'll gladly talk with him if you can point him out and introduce me."

A quirky smile again, "Who knows, perhaps he and I can help each other, Claire. It sounds like he can help me find a doppleganger if he knows the area as well as he seems to."
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Next

Return to Bisbee