Needs of the Friendly

The most 'alive' place in America to retire.

Re: Needs of the Friendly

Postby Enigmia » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Tilts head "Do you mean fetch, or just someone who looks like someone else?"
Enigmia

Postby Adam Icarus » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:17 am

Matchingly tilts his head and considers for a moment, then, "Either would do, I guess. I haven't gotten all the details fleshed out yet." He holds up a realator guide in explanation, "I need to find a suitable place first....then I'll need a double and bunches of other stuff."

A flashing grin of reassurance, "But I will take time to help your friend, if help I can, Claire."
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Enigmia » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:18 pm

"Uh... sure. let me know how the first session goes. I'll try to get him to find you, to make things easier."
Enigmia

Postby Adam Icarus » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:11 pm

"Thank you, glad to help, Claire."

He hmms, "Now, since you know Bisbee far better than I do, where would you avoid living around here? I got an apartment, but I really need more, and on my income, that isn't going to be anywhere too nice."
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Enigmia » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:49 pm

Considers, Well, what are you looking for in a home? You could live over by Brewery Gulch if you don't mind a lot of noise, or in Old Bisbee if you'd rather not have your house be burned down every once in a while (and like exercise), or over near the Lavender Pit if you'd like convenient access to the local Goblin Market, or you could even get some of the more helpful Changelings around here to help you build a hollow, so you don't have to pay rent at all."
Enigmia

Postby Fetch » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:30 pm

((Note: Brewery Gulch is in Old Bisbee.))
Fetch
Ring Member

Postby Adam Icarus » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:11 pm

"Oh, a mid-sized nest is probably the best description...sorry I'm still vague on what I need. Not likely in the thorny brush though, I want a place where I can work with others,not just the magical ones like us. Students, smokers, suicidals, that sort. Though a magic door might be helpful for the latter...", he muses at the end.

"The Brewery Gulch is a fire hazard, then? Or is this something that depends how well I get along with Prometheus for the next year or so?"
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Enigmia » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:40 pm

"Since when is alcohol NOT a fire hazard. And it doesn't have quite as much to do with Prometheus, it's just that most of the buildings in the older part of town are mostly stone based, and therefore less likely to catch. There's also stairs bloody everywhere."
Enigmia

Postby Adam Icarus » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:52 am

"Stairs and stone, that makes sense. Thanks! Now I just need to make up my mind, save up, and convince a bank.
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Enigmia » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:20 pm

(First read-through, I thought you said "Stars and stones". Dresden Files has invaded my brain apparently...)

"You do know you can just pledge with someone to get the money for it, right?"
Enigmia

PreviousNext

Return to Bisbee