Sixty Over Forty

The most 'alive' place in America to retire.

Re: Sixty Over Forty

Postby Adam Icarus » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:29 pm

Wise nod "Good advice, and thank you, Claire. I'll try to be careful in what help I provide then."

He chuckles lightly, "I know I seem to be instantly known for helping people, but truly, I am not a lemming, leaping off bridges because someone else says so. I do have a mind of my own. I just have to use it."

"So what did he lure you into? I sense a story."
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Enigmia » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:08 pm

Shrugs. "Not much, he said that the mayor of Bisbee had some tokens in her possession and might try to use them, and he wanted to get them back. I figured it might not turn into half the town burning if I went along. It ended up that she was home when we thought she wouldn't be, and he managed to convince her to make a pledge with him so he wouldn't be wanted by the police for things in the past. One of the few times he's gotten anything good out of his shenanigans, as far as I know."
Enigmia

Postby Adam Icarus » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:13 pm

Adam tsks, "Ah, one of those kind of 'promises', isn't it? Did you get anything from that? "
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Enigmia » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Snorts gently, "No, by that point I was off somewhere else, dealing with another problem. My only consolation is that I managed to shoot down his original plan of breaking down the front door while in the guise of the man who tried to shoot her earlier that day."
Enigmia

Postby Adam Icarus » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Stares at Claire in disbelief, "In Arizona?! With that Griffords shooting in the media? This was a plan to succeed, not a suicide attempt?"
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Enigmia » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:15 pm

"I did warn you."
Enigmia

Previous

Return to Bisbee