Sixty Over Forty

The most 'alive' place in America to retire.

Sixty Over Forty

Postby Adam Icarus » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Adam makes an effort to find the Lost one he knows as Claire in and around the theater

((Staff: Is there a building forum for this thread?))
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Re: Sixty Over Forty

Postby Enigmia » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:59 pm

(She probably isn't in the theater, he might want to try searching elsewhere)
Enigmia

Postby Paven Ap » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:14 am

while he is looking for his friend another one he knows as Anthony is calling him

bring, bring
Paven Ap

Postby Adam Icarus » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:14 am

At the ringing of the phone in his pocket, Adam pulls it out curiously, interrupted from trying to think where else besides the theater and the Copper Queen..places he's seen Claire. He hmms at the unfamiliar local number, not placing it, but answers anyway.

"Hello?"
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Enigmia » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:41 pm

(Sorry if the last post was terse, I was in a major hurry at the time. Now back to our regularly scheduled phone call.)
Enigmia

Postby Paven Ap » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:14 pm

Adam this is Anthony, I wanted to thank you for your help. I was able to find info that helped me on the case i was working on the last time we talked. Thanks for the advice you gave me and i would like to return the favor someday, if there is anything i can help you with just give me a call at this #.
Paven Ap

Postby Adam Icarus » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:02 pm

"Why hello Anthony! Glad I was of some help, though really I just helped you see what you already knew, I think. So, glad I could be of inspiration?

And thank you for the offer! I had been thinking you know more of this area than I do, so I wanted to ask. Oh, and before I forget, how's your family? And also, do you know where someone or something kingly, not queenly, might be around here?"
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Paven Ap » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:58 am

Well they are still dead but i no longer have the urge to kill all supernaturals just some of them. my family still need justice for what happened to them, but the day will come when it can.I have you to thank for helping that day come sooner rather then later. so you have been more then just an inspiration to me.

As to where someone or something kingly would be. I know of Malinkite (( yes i spelled it wrong cause i don't know the true spelling)) is a king, but a crafty one at that from what i hear from others. what others have said and what i know he lives in the hedge not the mortal side. Another could be the mayor but that is a she so not kingly for a male is a king and she is female. she does have some power over the mortal land like a king but not full authority over like a true king of olden times, and what help she would be i have no clue. there use to be a winter king but he is gone that or i have not seen or herd form him. Chuck was the summer king for a while but that feel apart and he is no longer king and that is way to long of a story to explain over the phone. so the kings around here don't have the best tract record in these parts and they don't keep kingship for very long to do much. Why may i ask do you wish for a king and not a queen? the copper queen has been more then nice to all of us and she will show the same to you and is more then willing to help if she can
Paven Ap

Postby Adam Icarus » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:00 am

"Hmmm. Hmmm. Oh, why? I need something for the Zodiac Sign of Leo. And I realized having dinner with a lion might be more a sacrifice than a ritual, you know. So, next option, king..which don't seem to be many. Queens yes, and might take that for royalty.

Thanks for the advice, Anthony!"
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Paven Ap » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:00 am

Happy i could help out. hope you find what your looking for. I hope you have a good rest of the day. later

He hangs up. Now off to see Mr light and chuck for he now has a very dangerous path. Both chuck and Brian were his close friends and he need them more then he has ever needed them. this time to stop him form doing something in going over the... NO! STOP that kind of talk right now. NOR WILL I let this destroy your core. YOUR BETTER THEN THAT!. this was the first time his soul and will kicked his ass in a very long time, he needed a wake up call and this was it here and now. He had hunted her for years and that chapter will end maybe not soon but it will end. HE not her will be the author of it even if it meant his own death it would be worth it. going down in a blaze of glory? No she would be expecting that, she saw the gun it was time to do the unexpected, it was time to play nice. playing nice saved his life in there and he knew it. He had to wait and when she is at her weakest look into her cold heart then drive the fear she has needed to endure. He wanted her to suffer in it, as he had to all these many years.
Paven Ap

Next

Return to Bisbee