Sixty Over Forty

The most 'alive' place in America to retire.

Re: Sixty Over Forty

Postby Adam Icarus » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:51 am

Pleased to hear from someone who he met in this town, Adam hangs up and goes to check out the 'maintenance closet' and lobby of the Copper Queen Inn for his quarry before he needs to get to work on reviewing his student's goal paths surveys.
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Enigmia » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:48 pm

On the way there he may run into Claire, if he wishes to meet.
Enigmia

Postby Adam Icarus » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Adam blinks as his random wander yields the object of his quest. "Claire! Good to see you! Got some time to catch up?"
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Enigmia » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:41 pm

"Sure, what's on your mind?"
Enigmia

Postby Adam Icarus » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:17 pm

The Fairest male changeling offers to duck to a deli to eat and chat in private, "Well, I wanted to find out how you've been and to ask you some questions about your friend. I admit, he's got me worried with his disassociation. Have you talked to him after you introduced me?"
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Enigmia » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:10 pm

"I'm afraid I haven't knowingly seen him since. Occasionally he gets the better of me though, and I don't realize he's there till later, so I may have passed him on the street at some point for all I know. Other than that, I'm fine."
Enigmia

Postby Adam Icarus » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:34 pm

"Has he always done this, this ... need to mask himself? I heard others say there is a 40% chance anyone I meet is Prometheus in disguise. Of course, that was said jokingly."
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Enigmia » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:14 pm

"It certainly proves itself more often than not. And it's gotten worse over time, before he was concentrating on keeping everyone out of trouble, but now he seeks to cause it."
Enigmia

Postby Adam Icarus » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:35 pm

Adam nods, "That makes sense in a weird way. He just finished a project of his, you know. Not exactly sure how it is to work, but it sounds like it is to help others talk to those in the castle. It is beyond me how these magic gates he was using do what he was trying for. But he insisted on no personal credit, denying himself as a person even. Strange."

With a sigh, the avian admits this isn't easy, "This won't be easy. I think I heard him about four or five times that night...and mostly he is trying to not talk to me. He's foisted me off on others twice so far. It may be because I am new, and even more he doesn't think he can trust right now. I'll keep trying though, if you'll keep telling me what disguise he is wearing...but this will take a while."

"Sorry, I know you were hoping for something quickly...but it looks like it will take some time to reach... well, to reach him. And not just through his mistakes in his playacts."
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Enigmia » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:35 pm

Grins ruefully, "It's alright, it took me over a year to get everyone to stop trying to kill him, and that was with him giving them 'reasons' to do so. I'd actually be worried if he opened up to you immediately."
Enigmia

PreviousNext

Return to Bisbee