Sixty Over Forty

The most 'alive' place in America to retire.

Re: Sixty Over Forty

Postby Adam Icarus » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:28 pm

"Well hopefully it will not take so long. It isn't healthy to deny himself as he seems prone to, or should I say disassociate himself from himself."

"So...hopefully presence will make the heart grow fonder. He at least pointed me to his circle, the Fire Motley. Though the other member didn't have much to say...that group seems broken inside or and has moved on with life.

It is fortunate he has you to worry for him actively. Does he have anyone else, that you know?"
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Enigmia » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:49 pm

(Not sure if Enkindel-the-not-being-played counts right now...)
"Don't think so. Never encountered anyone who wasn't too annoyed with him to think about what he actually wanted out of the chaos."
Enigmia

Postby Adam Icarus » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Adam tsks, tilting his head to the side in his quirkish way, "That's never good. What do you think he wants?"
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Enigmia » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:46 pm

"I have no idea. At this point he just seems to enjoy doing silly and annoying things, even when it would hinder whatever else he's trying to do."
Enigmia

Postby Adam Icarus » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:58 pm

Sighs "I was afraid of that. At least it isn't obviously suicidal.

I'll keep trying to offer a hand or ear or heart if he wants it. He'll notice, eventually, right?"
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Enigmia » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:14 pm

"Oh, I have little doubt he's already noticed your offer, it's just a question of whether he'll accept it. If he's really offered to let you join the motley, then that could be a way in, but you should be wary of what that will entail for you."
Enigmia

Postby Adam Icarus » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:53 pm

Wry grin "You read my mind, and I did think the easiest thing would be someone new in his gang. Now though, that circle may not be what he sees supporting him. We'll see if he does offer, though he hardly has reason to know me yet.

I take it the initiation is rough?"
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Enigmia » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:50 pm

"I wouldn't know, I've never undergone it. I doubt there's much of one though, the people who were in it before weren't all keen on discomfort in general, so about the only thing it might entail would probably be fire. Personally, I'm a bit more worried about what comes after."
Enigmia

Postby Adam Icarus » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:31 pm

"Fire is a good guess, and definitely one to be very very very careful of. What are you worried about for after that is worse, Claire? I'm thinking I should refuse even if Prometheus offers if you're worried about it.

And thank you for worrying, there's hope yet." he says with a ready smile and a wink.
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Enigmia » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:19 pm

"Of course. As to what I'm worried about, Prometheus has a habit of getting others into trouble along with him. He's even sucked me into one or two of his schemes, and that rarely ever turns out well, at least not for everyone else."
Enigmia

PreviousNext

Return to Bisbee