Unwise Actions

The most 'alive' place in America to retire.

Unwise Actions

Postby Adam Icarus » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Fresh from the discharge of the hospital after his mauling, the avian wanders around town a while, lost in thought. His footsteps find him soon moving purposely towards the home shared by the newest magical couple, the helpful and friendly Schelphinir (sp?) and her husband, the righteous viking Gunnr.

He looks around for a sign that they might be home, and even pulls out his cell phone in preparation to call ahead. Shaking his head, he decides the personal approach is best, putting the phone away, walking up to the available entrance, and ringing.
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Re: Unwise Actions

Postby Gunnor » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:32 pm

The door opens to a Gunnr, he is still in his police uniform. Either on his way out or just coming back. "Adam."
Gunnor

Postby Adam Icarus » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:15 pm

Doffing his hat, the avian flashes a brief smile, "Gunn'r," he returns.

"I didn't like how we left things, so I came to talk," he says solemnly, , "This a good time?"
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Gunnor » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:16 am

"Its as good a time as any." He shrugs, stepping aside to let Adam in if he so chose.
Gunnor

Postby Adam Icarus » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:25 am

Adam accepts the offer with thanks, keeping his hat in hand, looking around the newlyweds' place, but remaining to face the tall viking cop, "Thanks, Gunn'r. I want to work this out."

"I guess first things first though....you're not in any trouble for not arresting me, I hope? The police did stop by while I was mostly out of it at the hospital, though mostly for information...I think....it's a bit confusing after the park." he starts off, ending with a shudder at the end.
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Return to Bisbee