Don't stop here, this is bat country!

In the lap of the Mule Mountains sits this testament to the endurance of the human spirit. Old Bisbee sits to the north of Lake Lavender and is largely inaccessible to cars.

Don't stop here, this is bat country!

Postby Milk Waffler » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Not five minutes after the sun sets, so several hours after Old Bisbee has seen the last bit of it's sun for the day, thousands upon thousands of bats suddenly pour out from every roof and awning of any large building. They dive and swoop near any passerbys but eventually fly off in search of food.
“Most people don’t realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer.”
Milk Waffler

Re: Don't stop here, this is bat country!

Postby Paven Ap » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:46 pm

(( Can I do an animal Ken to see what kind they are and what they want and why they are swooping at people?))
Paven Ap

Postby Milk Waffler » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:56 pm

They are moving too fast for their species to be recognized. They want blood, I mean bugs! BUGS TO EAT!
“Most people don’t realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer.”
Milk Waffler

Postby Milk Waffler » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:09 pm

image goen, too fast to be seen!
Last edited by Milk Waffler on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Milk Waffler

Postby Paven Ap » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Mother why are you sending these critters upon us? what have we done so great to offend you?. Attacking would not be smart, for I am out # thousands to 1. summer would want me to only attack if wrath need be served, as of right now they do not deserve my wrath. I must understand what they want and why they are so many. they have not openly attacked me nor my friends, yet the balance of nature is off. They are faster then their kind and this is not in balance with nature, and there for it must be corrected but how? To answer that I must understand why they are still hear and so many, when they got hear to study the mass breading that must have happed. yet it is important in what they are after. what give them this speed, a evolution? or a spell of some kind?(( occult roll to see if they are being summoned or controlled))
Paven Ap

Postby Milk Waffler » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 pm

A man who is clearly a tourist, camera in tow runs out of a local bar. He looks up frantically.

"Dis I miss them?! Shit."

Another tourist looks at the frantically praying Paven Ap with a slightly confused look as they pass by.

((Paven Ap cannot tell if they have any magical forces working upon them. Kenning would be the correct item to use to search for magical resonances.))
Last edited by Milk Waffler on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Milk Waffler

Postby Paven Ap » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 pm

"Good evening Sir, My I ask what is your name and why are are out so late?"
Paven Ap

Postby Mortal » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:13 pm

The man looks to be in his fifties, he sports a neatly trimmed salt and pepper beard. When he's confronted by Elemental he seems confused.

"Uhh, I wanted to photograph the bats? It's only seven, Seven is late? Uhh, I gotta go."
Mortal

Postby Paven Ap » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:25 pm

( he points in the direction they went) they went that direction best of luck. I would not get to close if I were you they did not look to friendly.(( subterfuge roll to see if he is up to no good, or is that a different skill like expression?))
Paven Ap

Postby Mortal » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:38 pm

(They went every direction, mostly up.)

"...Right..."

After giving The man turns around, and walks back into the bar from whence he came.
Mortal

Next

Return to Old Bisbee