Don't stop here, this is bat country!

In the lap of the Mule Mountains sits this testament to the endurance of the human spirit. Old Bisbee sits to the north of Lake Lavender and is largely inaccessible to cars.

Re: Don't stop here, this is bat country!

Postby Mortal » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:40 pm

After giving the elemental a confused look****

((Sorry, insert this into the last post.))
Mortal

Postby Paven Ap » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:47 pm

(call out after him) i was just trying to help.(shrugs) and walks off, stops and looks at the bar, nah I must not bother him, yet it would be good fun and he seams like he could use some cheering up.Paven turns around and walks in the direction of the bar.(( before I go in is my mask up i would hope yes? if so then)) see below. If not then I go back to my castle.
Paven enters into the bar.(how many people are in the bar). (( an elemental walks in to the bar... lol))
Last edited by Paven Ap on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paven Ap

Postby Milk Waffler » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:59 pm

The bar is fairly full, being a pleasant spring evening. After a minute or so of searching, he spots the man chatting at a table with some other people that look related to him.
“Most people don’t realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer.”
Milk Waffler

Postby Paven Ap » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:06 pm

My i have every ones attention( social roll) I would like to buy the bar a round, so drink up.(goes to the bartender and pays and leaves a big tip). (( resources 3)). (This may allow modifiers to my next social rolls).
Last edited by Paven Ap on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paven Ap

Postby Milk Waffler » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:12 pm

The elemental is ignored. When he goes to he bar, theres a short wait then the bartender asks him for ID.
“Most people don’t realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer.”
Milk Waffler

Postby Paven Ap » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:19 pm

"crap I misplaced mine must be going," (walks out)." well looks like I will have to get an ID. stupid mortal laws, why have unjust laws that prevents people form having fun. what a wast of time" Then the elemental walks home (( he does look 25, not 19. just so you know.))
Paven Ap

Previous

Return to Old Bisbee