Cochise Animal Hospital

In the lap of the Mule Mountains sits this testament to the endurance of the human spirit. Old Bisbee sits to the north of Lake Lavender and is largely inaccessible to cars.

Cochise Animal Hospital

Postby Scene » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Asher and Jezebel Daye run the Cochise Animal Hospital, a small establishment which prides itself on excellent animal care at a reasonable cost. The primary veterinarian would be none other than Jezebel Daye, a well reputed beauty (if you ignore her temperament...), while her husband is a local ophiologist, who specializes in snakes from Arizona. He would be busy creating anti-venom reserves for local hospitals but... well... you see... he's got a broken leg at the moment. But A LOT of FRIENDLY LOCALS have offered to help him out. He's been overwhelmed by the show of support. Let the snake wrangling training begin!
Scene
Player

Re: Cochise Animal Hospital

Postby Sera Fina » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:34 pm

Sera is here to help! As long as she avoided Jezebel. A lot. Anyways she was here and that was all that mattered. "Okay, what do I do?"
Sera Fina

Postby Amena Heart » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:07 am

Amena shows up early to help too :D
Amena Heart

Postby Mortal » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:17 am

Asher's groggy but amiable. He has a coffee cup he keeps either spilling trying to maneuver the wheel chair in the tight spaces or leaving it somewhere he forgets. He cracks a smile at Serafina and the other young woman. "Hey, you all made it here bright and early! I need the boxes moved outta the storage room, we're gonna be moving a few of these beauties there once it's cleared... and God helping a lighting bolt doesn't torch the whole pile outside. That'll help me get around and care for them myself a bit better. Good thing there's two of you, moving them's a two man job and I don't rightly think Jezebel would agree to moving anything with Serafina, much less a Sonoran Desert Sidewinder." He laughs at the thought

"I know Serafina but for my life I can't remember your name." He looks to Amena, sipping his now cold coffee. "Got something you'd like to be called or should I make something up for you."
Mortal

Postby Amena Heart » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:47 am

"It's Amena. Amena Heart." Looking at the boxes. "Okay...Sera, you grab that end, I'll get this half."
Amena Heart

Postby Sera Fina » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:27 pm

"Okay!" Chipper, well mostly chipper she grabs the other end.
Sera Fina

Postby Amena Heart » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Carrying the boxes as directed, whistling as she goes, it's always nice to help out the local citizenry after all.
Amena Heart

Postby Mortal » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:48 pm

"Thank you again Amena. This means a lot to me. If either of you want some coffee the pot's over here by the rodents."

He tries to busy himself with something that won't involve thwacking his leg into anything. "Soooo... would either of you happen to have a car and the legal means to drive it?"
Mortal

Postby Amena Heart » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:01 pm

"I can drive you somewhere, sure. Where?"
Amena Heart

Postby Sera Fina » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:46 pm

"Nope. Sorry."
Sera Fina

Next

Return to Old Bisbee