Which Witch?

In the lap of the Mule Mountains sits this testament to the endurance of the human spirit. Old Bisbee sits to the north of Lake Lavender and is largely inaccessible to cars.

Which Witch?

Postby Enkindel » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:55 am

Enkindel cuts a strange figure against the quaint backdrop of the hidden house he has come to this afternoon, with his long dusty coat, hat stuffed with used matchsticks, and smoke curling from the cigarette held in his lips. He casts his gaze around at the picturesque landscaping as he follows the neat, cobblestone path up to the red, circular door. One hand reaches out for the brass doorknocker, as the other takes the cigarette from his mouth and snuffs it against his jeans.

*Klank*Klank*Klank*
User avatar
Enkindel
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:10 pm

Re: Which Witch?

Postby Prometheus » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:49 am

Looking fare more dower than his usual exuberant self Prometheus follows the ember, obviously brooding upon something.
User avatar
Prometheus
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:15 am

Re: Which Witch?

Postby Mien » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:41 pm

The door opens to reveal a redheaded woman in a green dress, barefoot with nails painted blood red. To call her beautiful would be as much a disservice as calling the ocean a puddle.

Image

She gives a charming smile, holding the door open. "New visitors, hello."
Mien
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:34 pm

Re: Which Witch?

Postby Enkindel » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:43 pm

"Afternoon. Name's Enkindel, this is Prometheus." He jabs a thumb over his shoulder at the distracted fairest. "You the Harvest Witch?"
User avatar
Enkindel
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:10 pm

Re: Which Witch?

Postby Mien » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:52 pm

"I am indeed. Please, come in."

She steps farther inside and pulls the door fully open to allow them entrance.
Mien
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:34 pm

Re: Which Witch?

Postby Enkindel » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:02 pm

"Thanks." He steps over the threshold, taking off his hat as he goes and tucking it under one arm.
User avatar
Enkindel
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:10 pm

Re: Which Witch?

Postby Prometheus » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:34 pm

The fairest gives the Harvest Witch a perfunctory smile and nod as he follows Enkindal inside.

"Pleasure to meet you."
User avatar
Prometheus
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:15 am

Re: Which Witch?

Postby Scene » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:55 pm

Stepping in, the firelings are greeted with a comfortable feeling living room. The walls are high and wood, lined with bookshelves filled with tomes. Plants are scattered about, mainly in the corners, while the center has a coffee table of sorts with a number of comfortable, high-backed leather chairs on the front door side and a simple wooden dais-like perch on the opposite. A closed door lies on the opposite wall.
Scene
Player
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:08 am

Re: Which Witch?

Postby Enkindel » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Enkindel surveys the space with a grunt that might be approval. He turns back to the Harvest witch. "Got a token for you to look at."
User avatar
Enkindel
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:10 pm

Re: Which Witch?

Postby Mien » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:02 pm

She shuts the door behind them, turning and sweeping past them with a smile.

"Come then, sit down and we'll talk. Would either of you like some tea?"
Mien
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:34 pm

Next

Return to Old Bisbee

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron