A call upon Byron's home

In the lap of the Mule Mountains sits this testament to the endurance of the human spirit. Old Bisbee sits to the north of Lake Lavender and is largely inaccessible to cars.

A call upon Byron's home

Postby NPC » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:57 am

*knock knock!*
NPC

Re: A call upon Byron's home

Postby Byron Black » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:25 am

A camera zooms in on the unexpected guest and is followed by the sliding sound of locks
"Ah Blank Blank, (eidetic memory) what a pleasant surprise; please come in!"
He beacons the guest inside directing them to a lounge while he gets drinks (eidetic memory for favorite drink).
"So, you must tell me all about it and how I can be of assistance." in his most endearing nature.
Image Striking looks 4, Spring Mantle 3, Resources 5, Fame 1
Byron Black

Postby Mortal » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:39 pm

The personage is Dafne Greenrod, incumbent mayor.

"Ah, good afternoon, Mr. Black, it is? Or is there something you would rather be called?"
Mortal

Postby Byron Black » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Byron smiles
"My friends call me Byron; and since just about everyone seem to be my friends that will be sufficient Madame."
He sets down drink and food in proper settings and waits for his earlier questions to be addressed.
Byron Black

Postby Mortal » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:43 pm

"Well, I believe we can provide assistance to each other. You're not a native, Byron, are you? New growth, and all that?"
Mortal

Postby Byron Black » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:59 pm

He smiles:
"Yes and quite ! New growth is definitely an excellent way to describe me; however such labels arent as telling of an individual as are their desires. So ! Be frank, what do you desire? or would you rather try to pin down one of mine?"
Byron Black

Postby Mortal » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:01 pm

"Certainly, I do try to ensure the growth of this community, of Bisbee. As you're new to the area, and have brought in a great number of new things and a not inconsiderable amount of pull, I was looking to both garner your support and see if there was any way I could aid you. What aspects of Bisbee do you feel should be cultivated?"
Mortal

Postby Byron Black » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:49 am

Byron sighs and leans back with a contemplative look...
"Well, I suppose it would be good to take all the youthful energy that is currently running amok and direct it toward more constructive purposes; a youth center would probably go a good way toward that end. Of course for it to work it would require the enlistment of some of the more influential youth leaders as no 'renegade' would have anything to do with an adult establishment which is obviously trying to ruin their fun; I think I could find some suitable minds. I would also do what I could to encourage this idea as well as any persons who may be promoting such an endeavor."
a slight smile crosses his face
"As you say I have some pull and a wonderful event space which could be of use to any enterprising person."
Byron Black

Return to Old Bisbee