Aside from a mountain of gold...

In the lap of the Mule Mountains sits this testament to the endurance of the human spirit. Old Bisbee sits to the north of Lake Lavender and is largely inaccessible to cars.

Aside from a mountain of gold...

Postby Adam Icarus » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:54 pm

Its another fine day as Byron Black's phone plays host to a conversation from the avian busybody.

"Mister Black? Hi! Long time no see, how are things?

I'm calling because of Schelifner, what does one get her for her birthday? Huh?

Oh..and she mentioned a couple suggestions for a party you might want to know, yes?"
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Re: Aside from a mountain of gold...

Postby Byron Black » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:58 am

"Adam, great to hear from you, things are alright enough over here;
I am sure that anything a young girl who loves animals may want will please her to no end, any thing more specific is difficult to determine as she is just so agreeable that it is hard to pin down her inner desires.
Yes, I heard about the desire for the pool party and barbecue; I was planing as sutch already, but a twist may be called for and I would love to hear any ideas you may have."
Image Striking looks 4, Spring Mantle 3, Resources 5, Fame 1
Byron Black

Re: Aside from a mountain of gold...

Postby Adam Icarus » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:09 am

"Me, a twist? But I'm just about as untwisting as could be!

*pause*

Ha yes, I'm kidding! And thanks. But really, a BBQ and a pool party is really hard to twist up. I mean, we could put lobster in the pool and everyone catches their own to be cooked, but really, I know I would think twice about jumping in with that crawling on the bottom."
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Return to Old Bisbee