Fanning the Flames [Sara, Enkinal, Heart]

In the flats to the south of the Mule Mountains and East of Lake Lavender sits New Bisbee, a more recent growth off the old mining town.

Fanning the Flames [Sara, Enkinal, Heart]

Postby Prometheus » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:56 am

Prometheus has invested in pizza to summon the flames together in the apartment he shares with Enkindal. A mouse has been procured from the pet store to feed Pandora and crickets wait in a box for Sara Fina's friend. Several large eggs sit nestled in a quilt under hot grow-lights, presumably being kept worm enough.

"Greetings, one and all."
Prometheus

Re: Fanning the Flames [Sara, Enkinal, Heart]

Postby Pandora » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:14 pm

Pandora hops over to the eggs flapping her wings as she goes and peers curiously at the eggs. A query to Prometheus.

"Brothers? Sisters?"

The owlet is very puzzled.
Pandora

Postby Enkindel » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:07 pm

"Ostriches." Enkindel responds, in his usual rough baritone. He pulls a slice of pizza out of the box and begins eating, regardless of the presence of any of the rest of them.
Enkindel

Postby Pandora » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:46 am

"Ostrich." Pandora is pleased. Climbing onto an egg to examine it further. "Brothers. Sisters."

Pandora busies herself arranging the quilt around her egg.
Pandora

Postby Amena Heart » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:49 am

Amena eyes the egg.

"One brother. Or sister. The other ones have to go back." She takes a slice of pizza.

"Greetings, Prometheus. Did you have something special in mind today or is this just a get-together of us all?"
Amena Heart

Postby Prometheus » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:20 pm

"I thought it would be good to all get together and talk, about things in general and specific. I'd like to be commissioner for another year and I know you boons of some kind so we should figure something out for that."

The fairest takes a look at the eggs.

"We should also figure out who's watching these when. I have work every day but I'm otherwise free. Someone should be here to turn them and keep then warm when I'm gone tho."
Prometheus

Postby Sera Fina » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:23 pm

Sera Fina carefully pokes at the eggs. "I don't have a day job, so I can keep watch them." She looks gloomily at the eggs. "I think I need a job or something like that. Got to get money."
Sera Fina

Postby Enkindel » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:22 pm

Enkindel grunts around pizza, chews, and swallows. "I'd do it, but I'm the only one here who actually makes money."
Enkindel

Postby Amena Heart » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:20 am

A look at Enkindel. "I have a job, as does Prometheus. You are not the only one here who makes money. As well, there are easily ways to get more money, for our kind."

"Sera, you don't need to work. You can make a pledge for money once and invest it in something so you can keep having money. I can watch the eggs also, when I'm free."
Amena Heart

Postby Pandora » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:39 am

Pandora is very protective of her egg. She pecks at Sera when she tries to poke it.
Pandora

Next

Return to New Bisbee