kickin' it in the desert in a jail cell.

Sometimes you just need to get lost amongst the dunes...

kickin' it in the desert in a jail cell.

Postby Paven Ap » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:50 pm

In the bars Paven is trying to think what to do."well one must be patient and if one is still, one will find that they will find the solutions to even to the most complex of problems. One must find the ability to adapted to ones surroundings." He looks around and sees Mexicans in cells near him. Paven being Paven he wants to make friends with them, but he can't understand them but that has never stopped him from trying." hay officer man, can i have a book with all the words in it. It is a big book that has lots and lots of words and few pictures in it." I would also like a glass of water ((are there any rocks around in side that is)).
Paven Ap

Re: kickin' it in the desert in a jail cell.

Postby Cassius Hugues » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:46 am

((You do get one phone call and presumeably have Cassiuses card still, and you did make that earlier agreement... But I cant do anything unless I know what is going on. So unless you call or staff says that one of my employees noticed your arrest and rememberd you, you might be stuck for a little.))
Cassius Hugues

Postby Paven Ap » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:01 pm

(( He truly does not know were he is. He has been told that he does not get a call at this point. the info he could give is that he was found naked in the middle of desert((is that one s or two)) taken by some officers and in a what he would then describe it so in other words a holding cell. He would also say he is next to his new friends :lol: that can't understand him even though he is speaking what he was told to be the language that even one spoke that being English, and that he has asked for a glass of water :D and a big book with words and no pictures so that he can try to talk to his new friends :roll: and has not been given them at this current moment :cry:
Last edited by Paven Ap on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paven Ap

Postby Paven Ap » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:03 pm

((I would ask for a lawyer but he does not understand why he would need one because he did nothing wrong, he understands they help people that are in trouble .In his mind he is not in trouble because he did nothing to be punished for so why ask for one.))

((I was also told by staff there yet be another part to this so I will weight to see how they want to proceed. So At this point he is not going to call, I want to see how this plays out.))
Paven Ap

Postby Cassius Hugues » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:39 am

((ok, have fun and good luck. I would send a message to GoE staff that you are waiting for some plot :) ))
Cassius Hugues

Return to Kickin' around in the Desert