Who would believe it?

Sometimes you just need to get lost amongst the dunes...

Who would believe it?

Postby Thaig » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:56 pm

(Just starting a new thread for fun and its been two weeks since the start of my other one, not abandoning it, just wanted another thread to check. Hope that is ok staff.)

A withered sun-bleached door lies on the desert floor, creosote bushes surround it, vultures fly overhead looking for their next meal. The door opens, and a gust of cool moist air erupts from the opening, the frame seems to fuse to the ground and the sand shifts slightly. Thaig seems to magically rise out from the door, looking around amusingly before shutting it. As he closes the door the sand shakes once again and the frame floats on the sand's surface once again.

Thaig stretches for a moment before looking around.

Ah. That felt good.

Looks towards the horizon, sighs, then slumps a bit

I have got 5 miles to go. Gotta remember to get a truck one of these days.He ponders for a moment And a license.
Thaig

Re: Who would believe it?

Postby Thaig » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:30 am

Thaig continues to walk towards Bisbee. He pulls out a sheet of paper and begins reading it as he whistles a melody. He pauses in between to mumble to himself

Alright... so I need a shovel, rake, wheelbarrow, trow, and maybe a burger and shake after it all. Then I need some two by fours, a couple of four by eights, and see what they have for a selection of doors.

He continues to walk towards town and whistling along the way.
Thaig

Re: Who would believe it?

Postby Thaig » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:59 am

At the edge of town Thaig realizes something important to his plan. He realizes out loud.

I don't have any money. I probably should get a job.

He decides to put off his hardware store visit to instead pursue a goal of finding a regular source of income. He begins to walk towards the closest bar.
Thaig

Return to Kickin' around in the Desert