Target Practice

Sometimes you just need to get lost amongst the dunes...

Re: Target Practice

Postby Neuron Del Nu Legend » Fri May 31, 2013 9:07 am

Nunu looks at the conversing between Palamedes and Anthony with curiosity, caution, and a slight bordem. He moves over to one of the other targets and draws a .22 pistol from under his cloak and places a clip in it. In a flash he races through the 16 bullet clip hitting the target all within the bull's eye. He then ejects the clip, quickly taking it beneath his cloak and producing another fully loaded clip from beneath it. He loads the new clip and switches shooting hands. He unloads this clip and aims at the upper left of the target, grouping his bullets within a 1 inch diameter circle. He ejects this clip and hides it beneath his cloak along with the gun. He then sits back down on the ground and yawns looking back at the other two.

How are ya with the bow Paly? Try hitting the targets with that. Might suit you better.

Looks around at the other targets and then looks at Anthony.

So big guy, whats your story? Why are you out here? What brings you to this foresaken place?
Neuron Del Nu Legend

Postby Palamedes » Fri May 31, 2013 9:46 am

((will reply once dta goes through which will hopefully get me 1 in athletics, bringing the alternate roll for bows higher than guns....actually, with a 2 str req bow, it might already be higher))
Palamedes

Postby Paven Ap » Fri May 31, 2013 1:50 pm

Anthony is use to this question by now.

" I'm originally from Texas and i use to be a bounty hunter. That was until i found out I'm from a bloodline of supernatural hunters. It was their job to protect normal people from vampires and other that kinds of things. I took up the call and held to family tradition and became a supernatural hunter. One night my wife and unborn son were killed by a vampire. I was then wrongfully accused for the crime. I was released after a few days but then I was taken by the True Fay and that is all i can recall. When I came back I saw that time had changed and that a few decades had past since i was gone. It was here i came out of the hedge and made a new home. Then the gun club was established and it gave me something to do other then adventure with Chuck. As time dragged on i found that I also stayed here for i wanted to teach people how to defend themselves. I then found that fit into the court of Autumn and stayed to help give knowledge to others. "
Paven Ap

Postby Palamedes » Fri May 31, 2013 2:16 pm

"Forsaken? Oh, but I dare to disagree! This town is...quaint, yes, but it has a certain charm to it!"

Palamedes stops for a bit to consider that not everyone has played enough video games to consider Bisbee a charming town.

"Ah, but I suppose it is a bit...err...barren."

He gives his best comforting smile in the hopes that Nunu would come to really enjoy staying in town.
Palamedes

Postby Paven Ap » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:54 am

After getting his gun back

I do feel it is time i best be off, I'll stop but the gun range sometime tomorrow and we can get things settled. Right now I need to go work on a few personal things. you two take care of yourselves. This place may be charming but at times it can let danger sneak up on you. Keep your eyes open and take in the beautiful land yes, just don't die upon it.

With that he get on his motorcycle and drives off towards the town he never though he would go back to but the current situations needed him, but he was not going to tell them that at least not now. Right now he needed to talk to Chuck, if Chuck was gone then that left it up to him and him alone. If it came to a fire fight so be it, but things are going to be settled once and for all. It may just kill him but he survived this long, and as long as he kept breathing he could still gain the knowledge he needed to win. wait to strike, wait until you have enough to go on. In the end knowledge is the greatest power to wield, and it was time to do so,
Paven Ap

Postby Palamedes » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:26 am

"See ya around!"

Sometimes, it felt as if those who told you to stay out of trouble were really the ones looking for trouble.
Or that the ones who taught you to stay alive did so because they suspected they themselves might not be around much longer.

An image of Palamedes's old mentor flashed by in his head.

"Shit, man. Does being an adult make life this complicated all the time?"

Silently, he hoped that Anthony would not end up dead in the near future......like his mentor.
Palamedes

Previous

Return to Kickin' around in the Desert