Castle in the clouds home to Paven Ap

Thru the gateways on to fairy we will go.

Castle in the clouds home to Paven Ap

Postby Paven Ap » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:16 pm

A sand castle sits on a storm cloud about X hight off the ground (( I did have a question about how high up it is, if someone was to fall how much damage per foot kinda thing.)) A mote surrounds the sand castle, and it has a draw bridge that is currently down so people can come in. At night it is in the upward position so people can not come in in less they send a signal they are a friend and need to get in.(( If people do come in I will describe the inside)).
Paven Ap

Re: Castle in the clouds home to Paven Ap

Postby Paven Ap » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Welcome home old friend, now I should go tend to my garden. or should I go swimming and have some fun?. "One must not put off the work that must be done if one is to move the Mountain in ones way." Heading to his greenhouse he looks at his bonsai tree with in it next to the stream, bows and begins to tend to his garden.
Paven Ap

Postby Milk Waffler » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:35 pm

((Suddenly, BATS!!!!!!))
“Most people don’t realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer.”
Milk Waffler

Postby Paven Ap » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:15 pm

(( I call out for Batman to stop this madness and I am happy to talk if i did something to piss him off))
Paven Ap

Postby Milk Waffler » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:30 pm

((Batman is scared of the bats and won't come.))
“Most people don’t realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer.”
Milk Waffler

Postby Paven Ap » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:14 am

(( LOL, see i do have a hummer deep down in side of me, just well hidden. I tip my hat to u sir.))
((I set up my batman signal and with my blow-horn and yell " The Joker has sent forth these bats to take over the city and Batman must save us form impending doom. The Joker knows your afraid of bats is is calling you a Pansy for it. I think you should come out hear and kick his ass.))
((we should take this onto the not related to game board.))
Paven Ap

Return to Thorns of the Hedge