Glamour fruits galore!!!

Thru the gateways on to fairy we will go.

Re: Glamour fruits galore!!!

Postby Paven Ap » Wed May 18, 2011 9:38 pm

( kind of like how old I am playing Paven now and yes just so you all know he is 25 not 10 anymore. Anyway I was just trying to start a conversation with her)
Wanting to strike up conversation while traveling Paven walks next to her trying to keep pace
So where are you from and how did you get to Bisbee ?
Paven Ap

Postby Enkindel » Wed May 18, 2011 9:47 pm

((I retract my previous statement, then.))

Enkindel shakes his head and keeps walking.
Enkindel

Postby Amena Heart » Thu May 19, 2011 8:12 am

((in that case))

Follows dutifully with a sigh to herself ignoring the chatter. After a moment, to the other woman, "I'm afraid I didn't get your name the first time. I'm called Amena. Did you find what you were looking for, by the way?"
Amena Heart

Postby Doto » Thu May 19, 2011 9:47 am

The scaly woman follows along behind the group, paying little attention to them. She maintains a close diatance to Dead Meat. She keeps a wary eye on the path around them. However most of her attention is focused on her bottle of water. She quickly finishes the one she had and sighs. She tucks the empty bottle into her jacket and pulls out another, slightly smaller bottle.
Doto

Postby Scene » Thu May 19, 2011 2:02 pm

The company's exhaustive trekking through the hot hedge is eventually rewarded near a hairpin of the trod, circling about a patch of goblin fruits. A curious bush, with wide and thick dark green leaves and thick, hard branches, amidst which are small red fruits, about the size of a mouse. They'd actually look quite like strawberries, but instead of seeds lining the outside it sports barbed hooks all about them.
Scene
Player

Postby Enkindel » Thu May 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Enkindel examines the hooked strawberries critically.

"Here's something. Not what I found before, but it rarely is."
Enkindel

Postby Enigmia » Thu May 19, 2011 6:23 pm

"Hmmmm...." Looks down at the berries. (Check to identify?)
Enigmia

Postby Scene » Thu May 19, 2011 8:10 pm

The fruits do seem to be laden with fae energies, swollen and pendulous hanging there appetizingly. They seem to be what you came for, although harvesting might be a bit different than anticipated.
Scene
Player

Postby Paven Ap » Thu May 19, 2011 9:51 pm

turning the doctor that helped him not so long ago.
I think I still need to give you a fruit or two. You are welcome to my share of the fruit and we can call it even for patching me up. you asked for me to pay you back and this is my payment to you. I wish I had more to offer but this is the best I can do at this time. I may have an idea of how to get them but as to I would just hand mine to you I see no point in picking them. I when on this quest to find these for you so are business transaction is now completed.
Last edited by Paven Ap on Thu May 19, 2011 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paven Ap

Postby Paven Ap » Thu May 19, 2011 9:54 pm

(( so I would like to make few draws if need be and or if they apply. He wants to do an animal Ken, to understand how to pick them. Staff form what I understand in the beginning game announced that this skill would be used to understand things like this, if not o well and I would like a better explanation of this skill so I can understand this OCC. the other roll is an Int+ ?(i don't know what skill this would be) roll to see if I have anyway of knowing how I would go about getting these to replant in my garden and still grow with out losing the plant or the magic it holds(being the ability to grow these fruits.))
Paven Ap

PreviousNext

Return to Thorns of the Hedge