Wandering the Hedge

Thru the gateways on to fairy we will go.

Re: Wandering the Hedge

Postby Paven Ap » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:34 pm

a little taken aback by the words
O i did not know it was a secret, I was told by a few changelings hear that you were. so your reparation has grown at much praise mind you. I hear that your the best at what you do and there is none that can match u. I was also told that you have been in there more then a lot of us at great risk most the time. Chuck told me you saved him, i never got a chance to thank you. so thanks for saving my best friend it means a lot to me. I bet you have some crazy stories of your trips in there, and i would like to hear some when we have more time. right now we don't have that kind of time. If it is meant by foot so be it, just though she should come in case we need a fast get way. if we are by foot then what is in there may have to as well.I hope that is. time to go, so where is the gate?
Paven Ap

Postby Thaig » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:05 pm

Thaig gestures to the dark staircase that seems to be appearing out of the solid rock
Thaig

Postby Paven Ap » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:35 am

I would say ladies first but im not a gentlemen.

Anthony walks to the entrance and stops for a moment.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me
Paven Ap

Postby Enigmia » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:17 am

Seems unimpressed. "Don't think gods are gonna help you here, or if they do they'll probably be Fae in disguise.
"Anyway, let's get moving, rather not leave this thing open longer than I have to."
Walks down the staircase-in-a-hole.
Enigmia

Postby Thaig » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:44 am

Looks down the stairwell into the darkness

So, did anyone bring a flashlight or not?
Thaig

Postby Enigmia » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:04 pm

"Lights would just mark us out to anything that doesn't usually use them, let your eyes adjust. You can use a phone in an emergency."
Enigmia

Postby Paven Ap » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:10 am

(( Now im confused I thought this was a hedge gate, if so we can't use cell phones then we have no light at all. rather important to think about that before we go in. ))

Anthony stops, his voice now a bit hard but without anger.

No, We are getting lights and i know where we can get some. It is stupid to go gallivanting in total darkness. Even if our phones do work are not enough to see jack shit and i need both hands free at all times. we need lanterns and rope to lower in first. O and about the, well we stick out thing. SO what if we do, we have been over the not shoot till it attacks bit. so if they do they will die or we run both work. pointing out running and fighting in darkness sounds like a really bad idea. so im not going to do it that way nor should you. I can't shot what i can't see, no marksmen or women is good enough to shoot in total darkness and hit the thing he/she amid at. I have made enough concessions for today. If you want my help we are doing this part my way. I go fully prepared or not at all. Ill be back in a little bit to pick up some things.

With that he heads to his motorcycle and takes off before he can hear anything else, he was not about to let himself be talked into doing something he thinks i very reckless.

He has learned a few things form his adventures with Chuck. 1 chuck would have back him up on this and even though things may not be thought out by both of them, they had enough thought not to go exploring in total darkness. 2 true crazy adventures had not always stopped them before but non were in total darkness. 3 This time was different. 4 The dark was a fear of his, but he was not going to let on that is was. 5 The dark killed his wife and unborn son, the jail cell without much food, or light. being in jail does things to a man, things u can't explain. He was put there unjustly for a double murder he did not commit. He was let out for the repeal showed evidence that cleared his name. that night cost him a family, job and all the money he had, he walked away with his sole. Now he maybe did not even have that left. now he has nothing to lose.One day will find the one responsible and kill them and it was time they were afraid of him not the other way around. No the dark was not a friend to him, and he was not about to embrace the thing that caused him so much pain.(( i would like to make this a 5 dot passion: With light comes no fear,in darkness there is no hope))
Paven Ap

Postby Enigmia » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:23 am

(Nice alliteration dude.) Calls after him, "Make sure you bring some way to make the lights red."
Enigmia

Postby Enigmia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:37 am

(Well, that was interesting, let's not do it again soon. lol)
Spending a couple downtime actions making the climb down the vertical path easier, in case she ever has to go down it again. Also putting some kind of blockade in front of the gate that can only be removed from the real world side.

(Thank you very much for the wonderful time staff, wish I had been more awake to enjoy it to the fullest.)
Enigmia

Previous

Return to Thorns of the Hedge