Wandering the Hedge

Thru the gateways on to fairy we will go.

Re: Wandering the Hedge

Postby Enigmia » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:57 pm

(Mostly just giving time for people who don't check the forums often (which seems to be most of us) to reply, but we can start this if you and staff are ready.)
User avatar
Enigmia
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:44 pm

Re: Wandering the Hedge

Postby Thaig » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:07 am

(I am actually ok to wait, just wanted to post something to make it seem as though Thaig was doing something)
User avatar
Thaig
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:28 pm

Re: Wandering the Hedge

Postby Paven Ap » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:56 pm

he starts to run a list of people who may want to come: k, chuck i know should stay out of combat for a while. I saw him in the hospital and I as his friend would not want to see him back in there any time soon. Brian and i are not getting along and i'm not going to talk about why. Sparky is more then welcome to come, his shooting is just as good as mine, the more guns the better in some cases. Also i can let you barrow this if you wish: and in his hand he offers the elemental his pistol On lone of course, i would like it back once we are back from our adventure. there was another changeling a soldier. She could be useful for i saw her fight as well, but i don't know where she would be nor do i have her #. and at that count i think that is all of us. and no eddy is not coming with us, i want no dagger in my back and i have no trust in him at all. so i think this is all of us unless the other 2 want in.
User avatar
Paven Ap
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:19 pm

Re: Wandering the Hedge

Postby Thaig » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:28 pm

Thaig looks at the gun momentarily

I will have to refuse the offer for the weapon. For I do not know how to properly wield such a weapon and may cause more of a danger to us than help protect us with it. As for Sparky he is currently doing research, but I will give him a call.

Will step aside momentarily to call Sparky
User avatar
Thaig
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:28 pm

Re: Wandering the Hedge

Postby Enigmia » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:09 pm

"'Fraid I'll have to say no on the hand cannon too, wild fire isn't a good idea most of the time. And Eddy isn't likely to put a dagger in your back unless you ask him to, so why are you against him coming?"
(Breck most likely won't even see all this till game, but does anyone know how he's doing?)
User avatar
Enigmia
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:44 pm

Re: Wandering the Hedge

Postby Paven Ap » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:58 pm

I don't go into dangerous situations with people i don't trust. I don't trust him so he is not coming. As for the " hand cannon" it is nothing like a cannon for those are way to heavy nor does this have the fire power of one, It is called a shotgun and she has a name. her name is liberty. so your term for this fire arm is incorrect and she is very hurt you just called her fat. I have never shot at anything that did not have it coming first.
(( ok so we all know that last part is not true but he thinks so anyway)).
I have no intent to shot wildly, for that would get one of you dead but i am a marksmen. I am going in to help prevent us from being killed in there. There is no way im going in to a hostel territory without my only way of defending the two of u as well as myself. I am a troll fine, but i am not as strong as most. I can u use my fist just as good as he can use a gun. The guns are coming with me. If u don't want them then i will leave the two of you hear and now. I will not willing go into a place that is known for killing without a way to kill the things that try and kill me first. So are the guns coming or not?
User avatar
Paven Ap
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:19 pm

Re: Wandering the Hedge

Postby Enigmia » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:16 am

Tilts head, "Um... I think we both meant we didn't want to wield your guns because we don't have any experience with firearms. Your shotgun is sentient?"
User avatar
Enigmia
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:44 pm

Re: Wandering the Hedge

Postby Thaig » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:04 pm

Tilts head in opposite direction as Enigma

I believe Anthony just has a strong affiliation with his firearm, not that it can talk to us. I believe he is the only one who can hear its voice. Sort of like an imaginary friend, but it has a physical being.

Anyhow, bring the guns if you wish Anthony I just do not wish to wield one. Shoot whatever you wish, but remember just because something seems hostile does not always mean it is, and thing that do not seem hostile may not always be.

Will take a seat on a smaller rock waiting to see what happens next
User avatar
Thaig
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:28 pm

Re: Wandering the Hedge

Postby Paven Ap » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:32 am

I made a resolution and i am sticking to it, putting the list of names that should be shot in there was my way of saying i will not shoot without evidence first. If they look hostel i only draw the gun if anyone of us is being attacked or if they draw a weapon and advance on us. then it is in my right to gun them down. and yes in the hedge things are not what they seam, the non hostels my just be the greatest threat, but again for now i will need prof that they mean us harm. I don't want any more bloodshed then absolutely necessary on this trip. To this i agree to. also i ask you to trust me if i say run we do without questioning it. I am no martyr so my reason being only if i feel i can't kill it nor could the three of us take it on. this would be after evidence they mean us harm. Sometimes it is better to run and fight another day. It is only in the past few weeks i have learned that and i wish to use that wisdom if i have to.
with that he checks both guns puts them a way, puts on his aviators.
Time to go on this little quest. since we have the hedge guide hear i would like you to lead us through i hope that is ok with you? O and how big is the gate cause we may need a bigger one to let my hedge mount in with us.


(( Question for staff how big does it have to be to let my hedge mount through.))
User avatar
Paven Ap
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:19 pm

Re: Wandering the Hedge

Postby Thaig » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Leave your mount here, for it will cause unneeded disruption and noise, and the door cannot be made bigger since the surface cannot be increased without other means, if you wish for a larger gate to bring your mount through use another portal, this one was meant for foot travel.

Thaig seems to be on edge at Anthony's words

How did you know I am a hedge guide? I have told no one this since my return to Bisbee. How did you find out?

Thaig will step up to the stairs, then looks as though he has remembered something.

Ah, that reminds me. Do we have a light of some sort?
User avatar
Thaig
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:28 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Thorns of the Hedge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron