Looking for a Partner

Thru the gateways on to fairy we will go.

Looking for a Partner

Postby Thaig » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:36 am

Thaig finds himself looking for the old pet shop that he remember as located out somewhere along the trod. He seeks to finally get himself a hedgebeast of his own.
Thaig

Re: Looking for a Partner

Postby Staff » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:15 am

Thaig manages to navigate the trip exceptionally well, finding just the place he was looking for with not even a single unwanted run-in with any unsavory types. The shop's sign says open in every single window except one, behind which the lights are off and impossible to see in. The door is unlocked, though.
Staff

Postby Thaig » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Thaig knocks on the door, and then walks in, ready if something decided to try to bite or tackle him.
Thaig

Postby Scene » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:17 pm

The building is filled with a menagerie of strange and wonderful creatures, in both directions, save one area - the part of the room behind the window that said closed is just as dark inside as it was from the outside, making it near-impossible to see what's in that part of the shop.

"Hello, there, sir! Is there somethings I can interest you in?"
Scene
Player

Postby Thaig » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:13 pm

Thaig looks around to see where the voice came from.

Uh yes, yes I would like to know if you have any giant stingrays for sale. Preferably a young one with a sharp wit about him, and doesn't talk.

Thaig looks around for any large tanks that may hold such a creature.
Thaig

Postby Mien » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:32 pm

The shopkeep blinks at him for a moment or two.

"A...a what, exactly? I have a number of stinging creachers, if you're interested in those..."
Mien

Postby Thaig » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:50 pm

Thaig poders around looking at the surrounding creatures and then removes a notebook and jots down some notes

No stingray then? Shame. Hmm ..... What about a giant centipede? Would you happen to have one of those, preferable large enough to be a threat to someone say thrice the size of an elephant and perhaps could be ridden. Or perhaps a large ammonite, a biological towershield if I may. A large lumilid would work as well, though they may not offer the same sort of protection.

Thaig look back at the shopkeeper to see her response
Thaig

Return to Thorns of the Hedge