Going back to TX

Turs out there's life outside of Bisbee, if you call that living...

Re: Going back to TX

Postby Paven Ap » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:11 pm

" I can't say over the phone, I can give you the details face to face if we can meet up. All I can say i have an opportunity for you that i think you would like. Is there a location other then the club we can meet at? The house perhaps? "
Paven Ap

Postby NPC » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:24 pm

"Not unless you want to share it with the family living there. Come to the Rice University library, I'll meet you there."
NPC

Postby Paven Ap » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:14 am

" works for me i'm heading over there now see you in a bit."

Anthony pays his bill leaves a nice tip for the waitress and heads out to the meeting spot.

on the way he has a bit of taking in his head. If she was going to meet him she had to make it a public spot ? wow she does not trust me even when i did not shoot her she still does not trust me. Have you given her a reason too other then that? No why would I need to? Well there you are she will not meet you have way, but for this to work u have to try OK. What ever.

guns at a school never go well, counseled not much better good thing he has a bag to fit the shotgun in and the pistol in his jacket. How to get them in is the hard part. I know dress as a security guard, but the wardrobe is not traveling anytime soon and to far away. well crap she knows her locations well. ya fire would be handy to have learned just in case. as it was guns could not come or could they. i know ill get there and ask for us to take a walk around campus. ha 2 can play this game.

it does not take him long to get there he finds a map on campus and locates the library. he call her cell number and waits for her to pick up.
Paven Ap

Postby NPC » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:52 pm

"Yes?"
NPC

Postby Paven Ap » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:54 am

" so i got here ok but i rather not meet at the library, u could pass off as a student but i can't. so change of venue lets meet in the court yard many non students come to see their kids off or tour the school. Also i wanted to go for a walk around tha school anyway and i think that is a better location to start at. We can blend in way better that way and you always did say hide in plane sight and no one is the wiser. so ill meet you in the court yard instead. "

he is staying on and had already stood in line for a parking day pass for the motorcycle and put it on it like they ask so he does not get a ticket. Then goes to the new meeting spot. he sits in the court yard keeping his eyes out and looks all over and uses the newspaper and phone as tools to not look out of place but is not actively trying to hid just no shalunt .

(( I would like a perception roll for what i see in the area and school cops or people that may be spies or under me exs employment, aka other vampires. and he is giving them a kill box on Rice University ))
Paven Ap

Postby NPC » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:55 pm

"Yeah, that's not going to happen; I'm busy researching in here and don't have time to stop my work. If you're wanting to come talk to me, come meet me here. Besides, school's graduation was this past weekend, no one's going to care. They'll just think you're a parent or something, looking for a thing your kid lost or whatever."

Perception Test
Attribute + Skill: 5 + Equipment: 0
Number of Tests: 1
Draws: (1 9)
Draw Totals: 9
Successes: 1

There's a lot of graduation stuff that hasn't yet been taking down, but no one's really working on it due to it being night. Not many people are around, although he does see someone who just seems to be loitering in the lobby of the library.
NPC

Postby Paven Ap » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:18 am

" look as you know i always have a few things that just having them here is a bad idea but for my own safety. right now i have no place i can just stash them 4 if i did there would be no issue. Also heads up there is a person in the lobby, Is he one of yours ? cause he looks a bit out of place and i can't tell what he is up to. Only that he is standing out. I take it your not expected to meet anyone else tonight were you ? cause if not i think he may be up to something but i don't know what per say, just keep an eye out. "
Paven Ap

Postby NPC » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:07 pm

"Yeah, he won't hassle you; he knows you're coming. I'm in study room seven, on the second floor."
NPC

Postby Paven Ap » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:15 pm

" Well at least your honest about it. I still don"t get why you need back up at all times. A guy my wonder if he is trusted with you always being around numbers for it intimidates most men. So if you want to date more you may want to look at that being a reason guys don't ask. I take it the library does not have metal detectors nor does it have people that will search me do they ? for we still have the other issue to deal with before i come in there. i'm not leaving them with him so that is out of the question. Are you ok with at least taking a brake form your work ? you know i'm good with research depending on what it is on i can help make up for the loss of time if need be. I rather not go to jail for just walking into the library, because you could not take a coffee brake. I promise it will not take long and you can get back to studying when were done."
Paven Ap

Postby NPC » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:20 pm

"Just don't whip it out and no one will notice, much less hassle you about it. Can you see if the front desk still has some free coffee? If they do, bring me up a cup? Thanks!"
NPC

Previous

Return to Elsewhere in the World