Going back to TX

Turs out there's life outside of Bisbee, if you call that living...

Going back to TX

Postby Paven Ap » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:39 pm

he has left instructions at the gun club and with chuck that he needs to take a trip to TX and will be back in a few weeks. He ask Nunu and his brother to take care of the club. He knows the hallow needs work and outlines for chuck what work that needs to be done. Also that he will return so that he can finish it but a personal matter came up. If they don't hear from him after 5 weeks it was because he was dead.

When he gets back into the town his ex is currently in he gives her a call from his number so that she may pick up.

Bring, Bring
Paven Ap

Re: Going back to TX

Postby NPC » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:57 am

The phone picks up rather promptly.

"Ysstev estate, may I ask who's calling?"
NPC

Postby Paven Ap » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:53 pm

This is Anthony Winchester, i was calling to say I was in town and i needed help with something. I wanted to call first unlike the last time i was here. Is there a time i could stop by the house, it is a rather urgent matter.
Paven Ap

Postby NPC » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:10 pm

"To whom am I supposed to direct this message, Mr. Winchester?"
NPC

Postby Paven Ap » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:01 pm

(( I don't recall her name off hand for i don't think Staff ever gave me her name but he would still recall it, so that is the name he will say or the owner of the Manor but both he thinks would work. ))

" Well i take it the owner of the Manor would be needed to be told for it is there house after all so you could tell them that i would like to see them. I can be reached back at this number, and i take it you have caller ID ? but in case you don't my cell # is... gives her his cell #.

"It is most urgent like i said, so if you could call me back as soon as you talk to the owner of the house that would be great, thanks for your time."
Paven Ap

Postby NPC » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:40 am

((Her name was Amora.))

"Very well, I will pass on the message. Are you staying in the city?"
NPC

Postby Paven Ap » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:51 am

i have yet to decide the where in the city, i may but I rather not be captured and strong armed this time so i feel safer if you just reach me at this number. i rather not have to get a hotel room for i don't have all the much cash on me. i was hoping I could just chill in the city until she contacted me, the sooner the better. thanks for your time.

he hangs up and he looks up a place to eat for he was hungry, the longer they are open the better.

he finds a not so fancy place, but do able and that will stay open for 24 hours. A 24/7 dinner place to order coffee, and some food, read the paper and watch sports to kill time seamed like the best option right now, that way if they did try something this time he was ready for them.

He flirts with the waitress, but now was not the time to pick up chicks he had a job to do.
Paven Ap

Postby NPC » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:10 am

An hour or so later his phone rings from a new number.
NPC

Postby Paven Ap » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:46 pm

he picks up on the first ring " this is Anthony"
Paven Ap

Postby NPC » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:03 pm

A familiar female voice responds.

"What do you want this time?"
NPC

Next

Return to Elsewhere in the World