Knock knock knockin' on Sera's Door!

Nine lovely, fully restored vintage aluminum travel trailers await you at the Shady Dell in Bisbee, your own slice of the American Dream.

Re: Knock knock knockin' on Sera's Door!

Postby Sticky Fish » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:34 pm

The little girl rushes in!

((AND))

The young man walking the same path as Paven looks like an athlete. He's dressed for business which isn't entirely in keeping with the heat of the day and seems to have accommodated himself by unbuttoning his collar. He has a powerful stride and is to the common observer considered handsome. As he walks up with Paven he offers him a sheepish smile and a practiced handshake in greeting. "Looks like we're headed to the same place. Adam Ternenshreg."
Sticky Fish

Postby Sera Fina » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Brat. Sera closes the door behind the little girl in the little fairy suit. "So who is this friend of yours?"
Sera Fina

Postby Paven Ap » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:26 pm

Paven bows and then shakes his hand
Nice to meet you Adam Ternenshreg, I am Paven, Paven Ap. I can see you look like you played some sports, so what sports have you played ?

(( going out on a limb and say baseball or football, but with the baseball team i will go with that.))
Paven Ap

Postby Milk Waffler » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:37 pm

((nope, Adam plays royal water polo. It takes a great athleticism to ride a horse well enough to score goals whilst it's drowning.))
“Most people don’t realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer.”
Milk Waffler

Postby Sticky Fish » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:03 am

The little girl rushes into Sera's trailer to see....?

((AND))

Adam's smiles broadens. "I did a little of everything Bisbee High offers really. Basketball, baseball, track. Tried swimming, wasn't really built for that I guess." He pauses walking along with Paven, the silence between them is still pushing it's way in. "Do you play?"
Sticky Fish

Postby Sera Fina » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:28 am

It's a typical trailer, there is a small kitchen, a door leading to the bedroom. It is filled with candles, and in one corner is her firefighter gear. There are articles on various types of dying from water and fire scattered in another corner. Some empty booze bottles litter the kitchen sink. And packs of empty cigarettes. All and all the place smells of smoke and cigarettes.
Sera Fina

Postby Paven Ap » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:45 pm

No, I used to play baseball and i swam in the lake next to my parents cottage every summer, but thats about it. So what brings you all the way out hear ?

(( is he a mortal or changeling I think he is a changeling people don't play that sport on a horse in water. ))
Paven Ap

Postby Flying Mouse » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:29 pm

((He was joking about that. The man seems very human.))
Flying Mouse

Postby Paven Ap » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:29 am

(( figured he was ))
Paven Ap

Previous

Return to Shady Dell