Sharing Injuries

Nine lovely, fully restored vintage aluminum travel trailers await you at the Shady Dell in Bisbee, your own slice of the American Dream.

Re: Sharing Injuries

Postby Enkindel » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:39 pm

Enkindel nods. "There's a graveyard in the hedge, of stone giants. I've been looking for a token to lay there, to show my respect."
Enkindel

Postby Amena Heart » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:02 pm

Amena is watching Pandora closely as she hops even closer to get a better look at Sera. There is an experimental peck at the fire elemental. Perhaps two, if the fireheart allows it.

"There is still the issue of revenge, also. For what was done to Sera." Grumble. "I would also need to fix my bow. A string of sorts from the hedge aught to work. And training Pandora."

Directed at Enkindel, "You seem good at making things. Perhaps you could carve out some sort of stone grave marker, or effigy of one of the stone ogres, to please them."
Amena Heart

Postby Prometheus » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:32 pm

"We might be able to kill two birds with one stone. What better way to show respect than with some nice headstones from the Evergreen Cemetery? We could get a whole bunch of those small ones that just sit like tiles on the ground and make a mausoleum out of them. Moving them might be hard but I'm sure I can think of something."
Prometheus

Postby Sera Fina » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:52 pm

The fireheart doesn't mind the bird, she has taken a shine to little creatures. "What is this courting of stones?" She asks curiously.
Sera Fina

Postby Enkindel » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:53 pm

Enkindel shrugs at Amenia and Promethius' suggestions. "Could work."

He glances to Sera Fina, and frowns. "Stone is strong. I'm trying to get signed on to the contracts that have been forged with it, so I can be as strong."
Enkindel

Postby Sera Fina » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:27 am

"So then you could use these contracts in service towards you in battle, correct?"
Sera Fina

Postby Enkindel » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:28 pm

Enkindel nods.
Enkindel

Previous

Return to Shady Dell