Teaching Victor the way of the Hammer

This creatively named Volcano Hollow is a cleared and relatively safe area on the slopes of a fiery volcano deep in the hedge. Lucky Luke has set up some deep troves below a lava-fall and a serious fissures and caldaras separated from the rest of the lava and sporting a small population of bugs skating around the surface of the lava.

Teaching Victor the way of the Hammer

Postby Lucky Luke » Mon May 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Luke is at the his Volcano Hollow, with Victor, traching him the basics of metallurgy.

He hands Victor a pair of tongs and begins to heat up a large chunk of grey metal.

"I will give you lessons on blacksmithin' if you help me prepare a feast. That seem a fair trade of services?"
“Contrary to what most people say, the most dangerous animal in the world is not the lion or the tiger or even the elephant. It’s a shark riding on an elephant’s back, just trampling and eating everything they see.”
Lucky Luke

Re: Teaching Victor the way of the Hammer

Postby Viktor_Orlovsky » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:28 am

Viktor looks thoughtfully at the tongs and heating metal before nodding.

"Da, this is a good trade. How long until I get to make armor and weapons?"
Viktor_Orlovsky

Postby Lucky Luke » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:03 am

"Well the first thing you do is hold the tongs for me, and watch how I work this here chunk ah hedge iron into... What sort of weapon would you want?"
“Contrary to what most people say, the most dangerous animal in the world is not the lion or the tiger or even the elephant. It’s a shark riding on an elephant’s back, just trampling and eating everything they see.”
Lucky Luke

Postby Viktor_Orlovsky » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:48 pm

Viktor takes the tongs and stares at his hands for a few moments, then grunts.

"Something I could put on my hands. Swinging that sword around with the fire-lizard didn't quite feel right. Maybe punching it would've been bad, too, but not everything here's on fire. Hmm, speaking of fire, how are little pepper-creatures? They part of the feast?"
Viktor_Orlovsky

Postby Lucky Luke » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:53 pm

"Well now that I think about it a bit, I may keep the feast plans on hold... I know exactly what you need, now help me chop this chunk of metal in half."
Lucky Luke

Postby Viktor_Orlovsky » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:40 pm

Viktor assists Luke, taking in all he can from the experience.
Viktor_Orlovsky

Postby Lucky Luke » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:25 pm

It takes little time for Luke to pound out and grind down a vicious pair of gauntlets. They have an array of sharp pyramids on the punching face that turn the wearers fists into vicious meat tenderizers.
Lucky Luke

Return to Volcano Hollow