In search of Enigmia [Paven, Enigmia]

This dusty apartment houses Prometheus, Enkindel, Amena, and perhaps others.

In search of Enigmia [Paven, Enigmia]

Postby Paven Ap » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:59 am

Paven is very troubled about a few events in the weeks prier. He needs advice but their is only maybe one person who could understand what happend to him. Paven strats to look for his friend Enigmia. He knows where he might find her and he prays that she is still there.
(( just so it is clear this is after Pizza night, also i don't know if u have a buzzer/intercom on the outside or if we just come up to the apartment door. so edit below if it needs to be changed))
knocks on the door
Paven Ap

Re: In search of Enigmia [Paven, Enigmia]

Postby Enigmia » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:14 am

Could someone in the fire trio take this one? Enigmia isn't normally around, unless this is right after pizza night, in which case please specify.
Enigmia

Postby Paven Ap » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:04 am

(( I don't think the fire trio will be able to help me with this one, And yes this is right after pizza night sry i did not say that earlier.))
Paven Ap

Postby Enigmia » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:38 am

(S'ok, though I meant get the door, not try to help with time issues.) THe door opens after a few moments. A litter of plates and slightly burned napkins on the table can be seen through the opening. The woman with the silver hair looks out and raises an eyebrow. "Oh hey Paven. What's the matter?"
Enigmia

Postby Paven Ap » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:02 pm

there is a look of worry on his face.
Is there a place where we can talk in private? For i wish what i am about to tell you to stay between us. It is a matter of great importance. Something happened to me and I think your the only one who would understand. The less others to know right now the better until i figure out what happened to me. You are the only one i know that could help me do that.
Paven Ap

Postby Enigmia » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:34 pm

Blinks at the rapid flow of words for a moment, then nods. "Certainly." Looks back at the others, "Excuse me, this might take a while. Thank you for the pikte, it was delicious." Closes the door behind her and motions for Paven to follow as she walks out of the apartment complex and down the street.
Enigmia

Return to Center Avenue Apartments