Uncle Richard and Officer Light

Altho St. Elmo's Bar doesn't look like much from the outside it's quite the lively drinking establishment.

Uncle Richard and Officer Light

Postby Prometheus » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:27 pm

((Justin will be making an effort to do more on the boards, or so he recently told me! Also, Staff, borrowing Enigmia's kith and the down and out drunk dude's face for this scene.))

The middle-aged Telluric (three days stubble, looks down on his luck) looks up when Brian enters, waiving him over.

"Officer! Brian was it? Any progress with the statue?"
Prometheus

Re: Uncle Richard and Officer Light

Postby Byron Black » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:18 pm

/ooc Because you have the appearance of a changeling that Byron dose not recognize (or would he get a memory test for having seen enigma before and for having eidetic memory) you will be approached by him unless you specifically made the date for the few hours he is asleep and knew of those hours beforehand. Will wait for staff to make call or 1 day, before entering scene.
Image Striking looks 4, Spring Mantle 3, Resources 5, Fame 1
Byron Black

Postby Staff » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:35 pm

((Luck draw for Byron: 1. Apparently he comes in when Byron is not around.))
Staff

Postby Bright_Knight » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:50 pm

(Sorry this took so long but first i had to find out where this was and then fight up the energy to come and post lol... if not the give a damn since this was started without my knowledge :mrgreen: )

Feeling like having a drink as his shift draws to a close, Brian enters the bar. Upon being greeted (or questioned - he can't decide which), he smiles and heads over to the bar to take a seat.

"Sadly not a thing... well, not a living thing anyway,"Brian said, giving a brief chuckle while ordering a cold one.

"How about on your end, old man?" Brian questions with a smile, not caring enough to try to remember his name.
Bright_Knight

Postby Paven Ap » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:08 am

Paven walks into the bar, and sees a knight at the bar and sits next to him You look like you had a long day.
Paven Ap

Postby Prometheus » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:38 am

He shakes his head slowly, like a sheep dog clearing sleep from it's eyes.

"Not as much as we might hope. Clair studied it and the other further after you departed. Are you familiar with the red thread of destiny? It's said that everyone is tied by a thread to their soulmate. My nieces magics have revealed that the two statues are thus bound to one another."
Prometheus

Return to St. Elmo's Bar