Viking Search (Gunnor/Adam Icarus/+?)

Altho St. Elmo's Bar doesn't look like much from the outside it's quite the lively drinking establishment.

Viking Search (Gunnor/Adam Icarus/+?)

Postby Adam Icarus » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:22 pm

Having dispensed with the morning's errands (along with deciding that if no one shows up tomorrow for Alanna's double, he will have to find and get advice from Mr. Black), Adam decides to spend the last day of the weekend catching up on helping himself socially. To that end, he seeks out the man and wolf team, led supposedly by Gunnor, checking out the various drinking establishments including St. Elmos where he ran into that seriously scary worthy.

And this time on his own, what could go wrong? :roll:
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Re: Viking Search (Gunnor/Adam Icarus/+?)

Postby Gunnor » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:09 am

Aaand the giant man can be found in the bar. He was drinking a beer and sitting at a table laughing at the idiot who just struck out with a girl.
Gunnor

Postby Adam Icarus » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:13 pm

The avian fairest comes in too late to know why the laughter, but is glad to have the opportunity to recognize the hearty man's outburst. He slips in to sit next to the buff Viking, "There you are. How long would it take to get this branch you want?"
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Postby Gunnor » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:41 pm

Gunnr thinks about this, "Hmm unsure depends on the dangers surrounding the branch."
Gunnor

Postby Adam Icarus » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:25 pm

"Well, I have some time tonight, or tomorrow night, if you need a bit of help or company." Adam grins, then tllts his head as he considers an aspect, "I may not be able to do much, and certainly not sure if I understand it all, but you did sound in need before. And that should be answered."
Adam Icarus
Changeling

Return to St. Elmo's Bar