Guarden Club [Clair, Paven Ap]

Where Brewery Gulch and the neighboring street turn into mountainous scrub there sits a conveniently placed rock, close enough to the street that pedestrians can hear you scream, far enough away that those behind the rocky outcropping can be a little out of sight.

Re: Guarden Club [Clair, Paven Ap]

Postby Enigmia » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:14 pm

Interrupts 'Richard' before he can say anything else, "That seems fine, though I would like to see the seeds in question before the trade is done."
Enigmia

Postby Paven Ap » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:11 pm

That is fair and i will honor your request. Like i have said before i do not know the condition they are in but every living seed will grow but not all bare fruit. If you find they are unsatisfactory for the trade i can find other ways to bring balance for both sides. (( Staff i would like a ruling on the seeds so that Paven would know if they are usable and if he can in fact use them in a trade.))
Paven Ap

Postby Prometheus » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:22 pm

"I will take the seeds value as per the standing agreement of the ledger: Any that grow a plant new to my garden will be tallied to your credit. Perhaps once you have some credit in store we can discuss again the mater of your guardian to be."
Prometheus

Postby Paven Ap » Wed May 02, 2012 12:51 am

I will not simply just had over the seeds to you. By tone of your words it sounds like i must hand them over now and that does not sit well with me. Any plant that grows with or without fruit regardless if it of the ones you already have should not matter. For it would still be an equal trade that is if growing things it your true goal. It should not matter what grows from these seeds as long as what grows does not strangle the life out of the others. The trade should balance, yet i feel you word things such as "New plants" to not be correct. Any plant the grows is a new plant, those seed and form them grow new plants. so each seed is a new plant full of life and joy. so if any plant springs forth is by what i have just said new plant, you look at the outside not the fullness of it as you should. To succeed in the path of the gardener you must first look at each seed as new hope and each needs to be nurchered if they are to bring new life. you also must look at the land and understand that what grows upon it needs the earth and water if they have any true destiny to spring forth new life. they are one all connected with out one me giving you the seeds have no meaning at all.
Paven Ap

Postby Prometheus » Wed May 02, 2012 10:30 am

"If you grow these seeds in your garden and present to me the clippings or fruits full with seeds then I can tell you which ones will hold value under the oath we have already sworn. Right now I don't know what will grow from each nor if they are even still viable."
Prometheus

Postby Paven Ap » Wed May 02, 2012 9:07 pm

This i can agree to, when I am read to do the trade I shale let you know. I wish you the best of luck on your garden, it is a long hard path the way of the gardener. I shale call upon you when the seeds are ready. Miss if you like we can go to my garden and you can look at the fruits you my wish to grow, yet I must take my leave. Paven bows and walks the direction of his home.
Last edited by Paven Ap on Thu May 03, 2012 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paven Ap

Postby Prometheus » Thu May 03, 2012 5:07 am

Nodding to Clair "Why don't you see if he has anything you or I would like to be growing? I would like to expand our garden."
Prometheus

Postby Enigmia » Thu May 03, 2012 1:34 pm

Raises an eyebrow, "Certainly, and while I'm doing that, you can apologize to him for being rude."
Enigmia

Postby Prometheus » Thu May 03, 2012 5:35 pm

"Rude, my dear?"
Prometheus

Postby Enigmia » Tue May 15, 2012 7:55 pm

(Gah, interrupting life made me forget to post)

Gives him a sarcastic look as she walks off after Paven. "Figure it out, I know you can do it."
Enigmia

Previous

Return to Privacy Bolder