Guarden Club [Clair, Paven Ap]

Where Brewery Gulch and the neighboring street turn into mountainous scrub there sits a conveniently placed rock, close enough to the street that pedestrians can hear you scream, far enough away that those behind the rocky outcropping can be a little out of sight.

Guarden Club [Clair, Paven Ap]

Postby Prometheus » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:34 pm

Uncle Richard, dragging Clair and likely her cozen with him, will meet Paven behind the friendly privacy bolder.

"Paven! How are you? I believe you said you had some seeds and clippings you wanted me to have? My niece here is a wonderful gardener, she can make wonderful use of them!"

((Mostly trying to poke this trade so Clair can grow some of the new fruit plants this DTA set, but rp is good to.))
Prometheus

Re: Guarden Club [Clair, Paven Ap]

Postby Enigmia » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:09 pm

(Sorry for missing last game, was showing people around picnic day. Also, cozen?)

Rolls her eyes some more. "Richard..."

(Yes, she doesn't address relatives by their familial titles. This is not because Prometheus is being silly, but because of other stuff.)
Enigmia

Postby Paven Ap » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:46 pm

Paven like always bows Well i did find some a very long time ago but i never was able to do anything with them. I was thinking of our arrangement and i thought i may be able to give you them in a trade. I do not know where the seeds are last i looked there were locked up in my armory. I do not know if they are any good. I did how ever wish to start to giving you goblin fruit. I am in need of building something and tokens may be a way to pay for the items and work that still needs to be done. (( miles was the one who gave them to me i have no idea if the seeds needed to have been preserved or not for them to work for he did not tell me.))
Paven Ap

Postby Prometheus » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:33 am

Richard nods.

"What is it you need made? A token of some kind or the automaton you mentioned previously?"
Prometheus

Postby Paven Ap » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:18 pm

I prefer to think of him as a mighty protector. yet form the lands u hail from you may have a different word for him. And yes he is the reason i would like to do this trade. So in short I would like to trade for tokens in this case. The work to create him is being done by another.
Paven Ap

Postby Prometheus » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:34 am

"What kind of token is it you seek? A weapon for you mighty worrier?"
Prometheus

Postby Paven Ap » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:39 pm

A weapon is useful but so are arms, hands and legs and feet . If you know how to train with them they are just as strong as any weapon. He first needs to be able to take hits, and lots of them. So a token that strengthens his toughness allows him to take on his foes with out braking under their attacks is more useful at this time. Is such a token do able?
Paven Ap

Postby Prometheus » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:27 am

The older changeling considers for a bit.

"I could do it" he glances at Clair "with my nieces help. Any true token is going to be expensive and take a long time to soak in the magics of the other realm. Probably a year in the making and I'd want somewhere around 31 wonders of the hedge for a defensive token to extend the life of your friend, altho it may be more or less depending on the exact capacities you desire. Simple hedgespun armor would work a similar job but be far far cheeper. For that all I need is your guardians measurements and the standard price we agreed upon. I could make you such armor unpenetrable by any but a truly skilled man at arms for a mere 10 miracles trapped amongst the thorns."
Prometheus

Postby Enigmia » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:26 pm

Mutters something, make listen checks if you feel like. If you pass; "Avaricious nutjob..."
Enigmia

Postby Paven Ap » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:48 am

I see, armor is sturdy and strong until it is broken or pierced, yet it would give him some extra protection. he is being made out of iron so i don't know if armor would increase his longevity in battle. For if attacked and it passes through one it may do the same to both. As far as the size i would have to ask the builder. you ask for things i have no knowledge of, so i can not agree to them. I was going to do our normal trade of hedgespun or goblin fruit as payment but in this case the seeds should do. the reason being these seeds will help you yield a garden you can use over and over. i feel that i should get one full armament out of it such as one token i humbly seek. I see this as teaching you how to fish feeds you much longer. I am asking of one item to help me in my quest. so by the gods we come out even in this trade. the seeds of growth, for an item of protection.
Paven Ap

Next

Return to Privacy Bolder