Date at the Willow Room

Welcome to the fertile Firth of Forth, to the beautiful city of Edinburgh, where the Fallen find their path from hell or stumble back the way they came.
Welcome to the Isle of the Fallen.

Re: Date at the Willow Room

Postby Latharna » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:40 am

"But honestly, what brought you to workin homicide? It canna be easy."
Latharna

Postby Leo » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:26 pm

He sighs, "Its a long story, but uh...well I lost some people close to me. It inspired me to protect people and bring those responsible for committing atrocities to justice."
Leo

Postby Latharna » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:15 am

Concern washes over Latharna's face. "I'm sorry."

She pauses looking a bit indecisive. And then suddenly leans in reaching across the table and lowering her voice, she speak more rapidly. "I'm na very good at this, can we just be a wee more forthcoming? It's all very nice this... this and thah but the fact of the matter is I know I'm special and I think you are too. And I'm dying of curiousity... and you're such a wonderful man... but what do you even know about me... and what do I even know aboot you for tha matter...and... oh. Am I scaring you?"
Latharna

Postby Leo » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:02 pm

Suddenly his eyes turn sky blue, almost shining, it was brief and then gone. "I knew what you were the moment I saw you, heck I had suspicions before I got here."
Leo

Postby Sticky Fish » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:43 pm

She bites her lip, still curious. "But how? I mean, you have a reputation for the near impossible. And... for all intents and purposes I'm simply a single mother..."

She sits back, engrossed, then smirks. "Am I so transparent?"
Sticky Fish

Postby Leo » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:43 am

"Thats not true at all. You aren't simply a single mother, not anymore. You are one of the fallen." He says looking at her intently, "How? Thats not something with a simple answer."
Leo

Postby Latharna » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:47 pm

"Does that mean I dinna get to know?" she blurts out...then pauses looking at him harder and folding her arms "I know what I am, and that involves many, many things. And if it bothers you, there's na much ta be done aboot it." She shrugs.

"But I still want to know. Are you willing to tell me? And...If you're na willing to tell me is there anything I could do to put you by your ease?"
Latharna

Postby Leo » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:40 am

He pauses for a moment, "I cannot sense the taint that those more deprived have on them within you. My instincts tell me you aren't here to hurt me. But it doesn't change that fact that you lured me here under false pretenses. How can I trust you?"
Leo

Postby Latharna » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:14 pm

"False pretenses..." She folds her hands in her lap, smiling. "Well in some things, you've got the right of it. I'm not going to hurt you, in truth it's a weakness of mine. Your name came up in conversation and some of the others wanted to meet you, some of them are... less clean shall we say and I dinna approve of their methods. And I, having been cooped up between work, my son, and whatever not, thought, I can meet both ends at once! I can finally go on a date with a remarkable manshe gestures across the table at him, and meet this person that has been the cause of such recent excitement."

"Perhaps my pretenses seem false. I suppose I saw it as an efficient opportunity rather than a misalignment of purpose. An it seems all I can do now is apologize for making you feel lured into a trap. I'm sorry."

"But you must admit, you draw quite a bit of curiosity."
Latharna

Postby Leo » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:57 pm

"I did not think you intended to trap me." He clarifies, "Had I thought that, I would not have come. I certainly would not have sat with you like this. However...the date is what I am unsure you were genuine about. Perhaps you curious of me, that much I can believe." He shrugs, "Its irrelevant, either you were or weren't genuine. We shall see. The point of the matter is that you have me here, what now?"
Leo

Previous

Return to Eileán na Tuit