No idea what this means

Discussions of any technical geektastic discussion-type thingies related to the administration of these forums that the rest of us nontechnical non-geektastic discussion-type people would find utterly uninteresting.

Y'all have been computer-geek ghettoized.

No idea what this means

Postby Merch » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:17 pm

So i am getting things like this when trying to get to the Cdp game board, like if I click on the hollow it gives me this same for the others as well. It said to contact you if it persists and it has. Normally I can navigate through things like this but I am at a loss on this one.
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'uth = 1) AND g.group_logo_type != 0 ORDER BY g.group' at line 7 [1064]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
Merch

Re: No idea what this means

Postby Delphinan » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Sorry about that! I had hoped my updates to the board would not be noticed with everyone moving to holiday activities. :(

Just retry after a minute today if you get this sort of error, please.

And thank you for letting me know, I will try to keep the board up today more often than not.
Delphinan
Site Admin

Return to Board Technical Administration