Post Game Questionnaire

Place to work out character backstories, dreams, goals, motivations, and other concepts.
Forum rules
Two rules:
1. Don't post anything you don't want everyone to read.
2. Don't metagame. If your character wouldn't legitimately know to ask, then don't. That's cheating, and makes staff cry.

Post Game Questionnaire

Postby Fetch » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:49 pm

These questions are not required but some people might find answering them helpful. If you find yourself floundering with justifications for character advancement I recommend filling out these questions and sending it into Staff after each session. If your answers are interesting enough they may even qualify as Journaling.

What major challenge(s) did your character face this session?

What activity(s) did they spend most of their time doing and/or was the most significant to the flow of game?

What actions did your character do against their Morality or against the next two or three levels?

Did your character do anything far above and beyond the bare necessary to do what's right instead of what's easy?

Did your character find anything interesting or valuable?

Did your character make any cool friends or run into other interesting characters?

Did your character dedicate any major favors to some aspect of reality?

Did your character do business with any Goblin Merchants?

What deals and pledges did your character participate in?

What goals (their own or aiding others) did your character pursue, who did they work with, and were they successful?

What goals does your character have for the future and what steps towards these goals do you think they will pursue soon?

I might think of more. In any case I strongly recommend these to anyone who has difficulty with justifying their purchases or who has found pledges they thought they made not appear on their character sheets in the past.
Fetch
Ring Member

Return to Character Development