For the Love of the Arts

In the lap of the Mule Mountains sits this testament to the endurance of the human spirit. Old Bisbee sits to the north of Lake Lavender and is largely inaccessible to cars.

For the Love of the Arts

Postby Prometheus » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:44 pm

A familiar trickster dropps in on Byrons office at the theatre, shedding the false form of a blonde woman as he enters the room. He takes a cocky position lounging against the wall facing Mr Black.

"So, how are the fetch and kids?"
Prometheus

Re: For the Love of the Arts

Postby Byron Black » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Prometheus dose not get the satisfaction of ruffling Byrons composure with his sudden appearance and statements...
He sighs in prelude "The children are cured and my occasional events are presumably helping, I really do think that I should get support for a youth center, and the fiasco involving the unfortunate boy in my house will pass in time; but I dont know about any fetch, care to elaborate on your suspicions?"
Image Striking looks 4, Spring Mantle 3, Resources 5, Fame 1
Byron Black

Postby Prometheus » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:22 am

Prometheus cocks his head to the side and grins.

"Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean the audience is in the dark. Or you could try jumping to the end of the chapter to see where it's going on.

But that's for later.

For now I thought you might have need of my services. After all, your allies are scattered and a new authority is ascendent."
Prometheus

Postby Byron Black » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Byron looks confused; he has obviously been distracted with mundane things and not as aware of other events...
"Ascendency? did one of the fey triumph over the others? or is it that one avoided the violent mob of changelings we have here?Or are you referring to the fact that fall is coming and there is no autumn courtier in the freehold? And as far as your help; I was un-aware that I needed any help at the moment."
Byron Black

Postby Prometheus » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:19 am

"I'm not referring to the Fae. Their games are ongoing and unresolved."

Prometheus makes a dramatic gesture.

"There is a new council that is planning to command Lost society. I may have enough sway to bring your desires to their ennobled ears. Or alternatively I could be pressed to deal with your doppelganger, if you'd like your past kindness repaid in such a manor. "
Prometheus

Postby Byron Black » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Byron is very confused and all his composure could not stop it from showing.
"New council?? Doppelganger??"
It takes him a few moments to think...
"I have no idea what you are talking about and all you are doing is confusing me all the more."
he shakes his head
"I am sure that any new council will not be a bother to me and I will soon meet with them as to the doppelganger, that would be quite amusing, if for only a short while. I am curious as to why you are offering help so adamantly and avoiding any mention of cost for such aid; What is it you want Promethieous? If I can help I may; but trying to figure out leverage to use on me is quite un-seeming. Best to be direct."
Byron Black

Postby Prometheus » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:33 am

"...

That, I think, tells me everything I need to know. In the mean time, amusing or not, I'd recommend a bullet proof vest."
Prometheus

Return to Old Bisbee